MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Search Forums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Showing results 1 to 25 of 34
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: jloane
Forum: Weekly Challenges 07-17-2011, 07:09 AM
Replies: 86
Views: 32,530
Posted By jloane
Thanks so much for these amazing templates! ...

Thanks so much for these amazing templates!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2011_-_Page_0011.jpg...
Forum: Main Entrance / Main Street (MK) 07-17-2011, 07:08 AM
Replies: 199
Views: 173,608
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2011_-_Page_0011.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=17780&title=album-cover&cat=575)
Forum: General Disney layouts 11-29-2010, 01:17 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,480
Posted By jloane
Shanghai from Adventures by Disney! ...

Shanghai from Adventures by Disney!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Enchanted_China-Julia_-_Page_046.jpg...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 11-29-2010, 01:15 PM
Replies: 133
Views: 36,526
Posted By jloane
Both the participation prize and masks are...

Both the participation prize and masks are GREAT!! Thanks so much! Here's my page--Shanghai--from Adventures by Disney Enchanted China.
...
Forum: Challenges (gen'l info/notes) 11-22-2010, 11:34 AM
Replies: 34
Views: 24,431
Posted By jloane
I just used Carbonite to recover most of my files...

I just used Carbonite to recover most of my files after a hard drive crash. (I'm one of the reasons Carol started this thread!) My big complaint (and it's partially my own fault) is that Carbonite...
Forum: General Disney layouts 11-01-2010, 10:35 AM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,480
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/PSU_...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/PSU_-_Page_076.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=8090&title=beijing&cat=575)
Forum: Weekly Challenges 11-01-2010, 10:33 AM
Replies: 54
Views: 19,939
Posted By jloane
I didn't have any great Halloween photos (LOVE...

I didn't have any great Halloween photos (LOVE the previous layouts) so I went a different direction. My layout is from an Adventures by Disney trip to China.
...
Forum: Liberty Square 10-12-2010, 12:25 PM
Replies: 210
Views: 162,829
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_036.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7778&title=haunted-mansion&cat=575)
Forum: Weekly Challenges 10-12-2010, 12:24 PM
Replies: 94
Views: 25,987
Posted By jloane
Here's my page! ...

Here's my page!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_036.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7778&title=haunted-mansion&cat=575)
Forum: General Disney layouts 09-16-2010, 12:21 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,480
Posted By jloane
More from Enchanted China: ...

More from Enchanted China:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Enchanted_China_-_Page_011.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=7114&title=great-wall&cat=575)...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 09-16-2010, 12:19 PM
Replies: 99
Views: 36,467
Posted By jloane
Our daughter was adopted from China as a baby,...

Our daughter was adopted from China as a baby, and we traveled back to China for the first time with Adventures by Disney this past summer. The whole trip was so meaningful to me, but especially the...
Forum: General Disney layouts 07-28-2010, 03:50 PM
Replies: 8
Views: 5,480
Posted By jloane
The Enchanted China trip is wonderful! I can't...

The Enchanted China trip is wonderful! I can't say enough good things about Adventures by Disney!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Enchanted_China_-_Page_005.jpg...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 07-28-2010, 03:47 PM
Replies: 83
Views: 26,353
Posted By jloane
I'm just back from the Adventures by Disney...

I'm just back from the Adventures by Disney Enchanted China trip, and I can't say enough good things about Adventures by Disney. It was an amazing trip! My journaling reads, "Airfare to...
Forum: Magic Kingdom Layouts 06-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Replies: 117
Views: 71,574
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_058.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3575&title=balloons&cat=575)
Forum: Main Entrance / Main Street (MK) 06-14-2010, 11:44 AM
Replies: 199
Views: 173,608
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_058.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3575&title=balloons&cat=575)
Forum: Weekly Challenges 06-14-2010, 11:30 AM
Replies: 80
Views: 24,807
Posted By jloane
Happy Anniversary! Thanks for a fun challenge...

Happy Anniversary! Thanks for a fun challenge and a wonderful PP.

Old: Photo (2009)
New (to me!): Sahlin Studios "Enjoy the Moment" kit
Borrowed: Gold paper backing photo from Britt-ish...
Forum: Polynesian Resort 06-11-2010, 11:35 AM
Replies: 143
Views: 78,888
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/590/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/590/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_077.jpg...
Forum: Template Challenges 06-11-2010, 11:30 AM
Replies: 51
Views: 18,440
Posted By jloane
I love this template. Thanks so much! ...

I love this template. Thanks so much!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/590/Disney_2009-Jen_-_Page_077.jpg...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 06-04-2010, 06:24 PM
Replies: 95
Views: 27,179
Posted By jloane
I love it!! I'm definitely changing the title. ...

I love it!! I'm definitely changing the title. Thanks for your help! :)
Forum: General Disney layouts 06-04-2010, 11:22 AM
Replies: 33
Views: 24,079
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen-Pin_Trading_-_Page_056.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=3160&title=pin-trading&cat=575)
Forum: Weekly Challenges 06-04-2010, 11:17 AM
Replies: 95
Views: 27,179
Posted By jloane
I also wish I could have come up with a more...

I also wish I could have come up with a more original title! I'm open for suggestions if anyone has an idea.
...
Forum: Photography 05-12-2010, 12:13 PM
Replies: 21
Views: 20,555
Posted By jloane
I'll add my thanks for a great article!! I also...

I'll add my thanks for a great article!! I also insist on color coordinated outfits for my family, and although I get teased unmercifully, everybody has come to agree that it makes for great photos....
Forum: Photography 05-12-2010, 12:03 PM
Replies: 4
Views: 2,810
Posted By jloane
Thanks very much for the info! According to...

Thanks very much for the info! According to Amazon, the SD780IS is a newer version of the SD880 so based on the feedback here and lots of positive reviews on other sites, that's what I went with. ...
Forum: Character encounters 05-12-2010, 10:08 AM
Replies: 182
Views: 100,979
Posted By jloane
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disn...

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen-Snow_White_-_Page_083.jpg (http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/showphoto.php?photo=2345&title=snow-white&cat=575)
Forum: Weekly Challenges 05-11-2010, 12:00 PM
Replies: 126
Views: 36,520
Posted By jloane
Thank you for an amazing PP! ...

Thank you for an amazing PP!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos/data/575/Disney_2009-Jen-Snow_White_-_Page_083.jpg...
Showing results 1 to 25 of 34

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:45 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger