MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-28-2010, 03:09 PM   #21
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando
 
CAVEA001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Posts: 844
Points: 3,285
I don't say this very this very often, but I WANT THAT PP!!!
__________________
Dec 2012 - I've been gone for almost 2 years. Let's do this!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

CAVEA001 is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 07-28-2010, 03:47 PM   #22
jloane
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
jloane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 113
Points: 2,077
I'm just back from the Adventures by Disney Enchanted China trip, and I can't say enough good things about Adventures by Disney. It was an amazing trip! My journaling reads, "Airfare to China-$4500, Fee to Chengdu Panda Refuge-$2000 Yuan, The look on Julia's face while holding a baby panda-PRICELESS!"



I will also link to the Adventures by Disney thread under General Disney.

jloane is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 04:48 PM   #23
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder
 
ana_carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
Points: 9,949
Thanks for the fun
The pp is really cute




Thread post
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...4009#post34009
__________________
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 04:52 PM   #24
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
Love the prize

I love this! Will try to come up with something. I'm on a felt kick right now. Must have it!!!
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 07:42 PM   #25
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
inkspots's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Posts: 1,158
Points: 4,066
This was a fun challenge, especially since I was able to find some Disney photos while on vacation.

__________________
..........
Jamie
Japan United States of America I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World France Hong Kong Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin

inkspots is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 09:16 PM   #26
Disney Baby
Moderator
 
Disney Baby's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Virginia Beach, VA
Software: Storybook Creator Plus 3.0 and 4.0
Camera: Sony Alpha 33
Posts: 1,285
Points: 19,595
Quote:
Originally Posted by CAVEA001 View Post
I don't say this very this very often, but I WANT THAT PP!!!
Amber - I don't usually chase after PPs - but I have to have this one too!!!

Andrea - great job with the PP and thanks for hosting!!!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for exceptional help with challenges Jennifer! Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Minnie Bride Skyway It\'s a Small World Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Pop Century

Disney Baby is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:50 PM   #27
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
DM1220's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern California
Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Posts: 1,989
Points: 5,706
Quote:
Originally Posted by Disney Baby View Post
Amber - I don't usually chase after PPs - but I have to have this one too!!!

Andrea - great job with the PP and thanks for hosting!!!!
I'm with you guys...gotta have it! Had to go back to a trip that's already scrapped, but I made a new layout with it.
__________________
Dolores

DM1220 is offline  
Old 07-28-2010, 10:52 PM   #28
DM1220
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
DM1220's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern California
Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Posts: 1,989
Points: 5,706
Here's mine:



Posted in DCL Character Encounters.

Thanks for the fun challenge Andrea! Great PP!!!
__________________
Dolores

DM1220 is offline  
Old 07-29-2010, 09:35 AM   #29
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
pennylayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
Points: 5,847
Wow that PP is amazing! The fact that it's handmade makes it even more priceless. I can't wait to complete this weeks challenge!
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time


2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

pennylayne is offline  
Old 07-29-2010, 01:02 PM   #30
CAVEA001
Flying to Orlando
 
CAVEA001's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Posts: 844
Points: 3,285


On to post in my D23 thread ...
__________________
Dec 2012 - I've been gone for almost 2 years. Let's do this!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s glove I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World United States of America Canada Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Cheshire Cat 1 I love DCL! Japan

CAVEA001 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:51 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger