|
|
#1 | |||
|
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
|
Weekly Challenge #93 (7/13-7/19) hosted by A Grieving Mommy
Hey all! It's my turn to host the weekly challenge.
![]() I am often inspired by the designer Scrapping with Liz. She has so many creative templates to use in soooo many ways. I saw this one and thought what an awesome idea to use a "cut up" of a shape by filling it with papers, photos, adding staples, stitches, etc. ![]() ![]() (Please note that I'm not affiliated with Scrapping with Liz - I just find her inspiring!) So I decided to adapt that idea for our challenge this week! I made 8 FULL SIZE Mickey Head page templates for you!! ![]() I'm SO EXCITED to see all of the different ways people use them! Use them with or without the outline, stitch them together or staple them, fill with papers or photos, or leave them as is. I'm still working on my own page ![]() You can download them here on my blog. ***SBC File Download here**** And I've got another one of my Stashbuilder:Mickey Heads for your Prize Package. This is volume #3 - monochromatic Mickey Heads. These would be super easy to recolor also! ![]() To get the PP, please follow the rules: 1) Challenge should be Disney related 2) Layout should be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category 3) Participants should post their layouts in two places: in the challenge thread, and in the appropriate forum 4) Finish the challenge by next Tuesday 5) Leave love/praise for at least 3 others 6) Please don't use a quick page to fulfill the challenges So, let's get scrappin! ![]() Denise aka A Grieving Mommy
__________________
- denise A Grieving Mommy "Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love." ***My Blog*** Last edited by agrievingmommy; 07-16-2011 at 04:45 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
Why can I never have good ideas like that? This should be fun!!!!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
|
What a great challenge! I love Liz's work and have more than my share of her shop, LOL. Thanks for the templates - downloading now!
__________________
- Kimberly |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
Cool! This will definitely be a challenge... I look forward to trying! Yeah... love new things!!!! Thanks Denise!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Posts: 1,158
|
__________________
.......... Jamie |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
|
ooh, i'm thinking cover page, be back later!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Belgium
Software: Photoshop 7
Camera: Nikon D40x
Posts: 3,636
|
Great challenge and awesome templates!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 188
|
OooOooo these look really neat. I can't wait to try them! Thanks so much for them!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
What a great challenge! Can't wait to start working on it!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
And thank you so much for hosting and for the amazing templates and PP Denise!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|