MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-04-2010, 10:13 AM   #31
agrievingmommy
Sliding back and forth on Mickey's Fun Wheel
 
agrievingmommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 785
Points: 5,725
My page using our own host, Kelly's, brand new kit I Love That Mouse!

Crush on a Mouse


It's about when my boy was about 2 and had his first crush on Minnie Mouse - he loved her! Now he's almost 6 and over that... sigh
__________________
- denise
A Grieving Mommy
"Life is about Love and Scrappin' is my documentation of that Love."

***My Blog***
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Pirate Ears Angel Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Minnie\'s Shoe Monorail It\'s a Small World

agrievingmommy is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 06-04-2010, 10:21 AM   #32
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Robin- I hear ya, May was such a whirlwind of scrapping challenges and wonderful freebies and sales!! My favorite time of year. I am so in love with this layout! The blended photo the stacked papers I could go on and on about it! The alpha and the colors you chose are just superb! Great Job Thaks for playing!

Cynthia- What a rustic and warm layout. It totally screams BTMR! Love the trees and the logo. Your husband certainly did get awesome photos. It makes me feel like I was riding along with you! Wonderful work Thanks for playing!

Sharon- I think it's just enough! I love the ribbon edged around the photo! Your title is soo clever and gives the layout the perfect title for the journal story! Your daughter is precious and what a stroke of genius for her to pretend to scream as it totally makes for an awesome photo and layout! Thanks for playing!

MJAJMom- Love all the foliage on this layout it make me feel like I am in the jungle with you! Your color scheme and photo blocking are fab! Your alpha work is great you should try it more! Great character clips as well! Thanks for playing!

Holly- What a fun layout perfect representation of the tropical beauty of the Polynesian and Ohana's! I especially love the sun wearing the shades! Your shadow work on the title alpha is fab! Great job! Thanks for playing!

Fonetta- Stunning beautiful breathtaking amazing...... I could gush all day about this LO!!! Your clustering is amazing and what a perfect way to finish off the book! You have totally inspired me to do the same, so thank you! and Thanks for playing!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 10:23 AM   #33
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Denise- We must have been posting at the same time! Love this two-pager and what a lovely story. Great cluster and layering! Love the title(s) Great job and thanks for playing!
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Kellybell; 06-04-2010 at 03:26 PM.

Kellybell is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 11:17 AM   #34
jloane
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
jloane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 113
Points: 2,077
I also wish I could have come up with a more original title! I'm open for suggestions if anyone has an idea.


jloane is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 01:09 PM   #35
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian
 
cncDisney4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 2,447
Points: 3,131
__________________

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

cncDisney4 is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 01:22 PM   #36
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
sullyntink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 154
Points: 1,766
Great layouts everyone! I have to get busy scrapping and commenting! Love that Alpha Set Kelly
__________________
Nancy

sullyntink is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 04:04 PM   #37
Ljonezy
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
Ljonezy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Las Vegas, NV
Posts: 108
Points: 4,368


thanks
__________________
Lisa
Heart

Ljonezy is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 05:51 PM   #38
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
cddiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 377
Points: 4,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by jloane View Post
I also wish I could have come up with a more original title! I'm open for suggestions if anyone has an idea.
The only other title I have used is "Wanna trade?"
__________________


Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 06:24 PM   #39
jloane
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
 
jloane's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 113
Points: 2,077
Quote:
Originally Posted by cddiesel View Post
The only other title I have used is "Wanna trade?"
I love it!! I'm definitely changing the title. Thanks for your help!

jloane is offline  
Old 06-04-2010, 07:08 PM   #40
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
We're All Mad Hatters

I used a template from a previous challenge. Keep having these challenges and I'll get all of my Disney trips scraped in no time.

Thanks for hosting.

__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:36 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger