|
|
#1 | |||
|
Flying to Orlando
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements 6
Posts: 844
|
Weekly Challenge #55 {10/6-10/12}
Aloha!
(Sorry, I'm a tad early. I have a softball game tonight, then I work in the morning. So Tuesday at 5:30pm is the best time for me to post). For this challenge, I want to see a GIANT photo in the background. The entire background doesn't have to be a photo, but the majority should be. Here are some examples: ![]() ![]() ![]() Remember the Weekly Challenge Rules: * Create a layout about Disney * Post your layout here in this thread * Link your layout in the appropriate thread in the forum and please put the link in your post! * Leave Love for your fellow participants in the gallery * Post your layout by midnight Pacific time on Tuesday, 10/12. Have fun!
__________________
Dec 2012 - I've been gone for almost 2 years. Let's do this!
|
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
This one will need a little thinking
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
I've never done anything like this before, so this will be a challenge for me..
Oh well, I guess there is aways I'll have to play around with this one...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
I'm with Lyn, haven't done a page like this before but this is great incentive to try it! Fun challenge, thanks for hosting!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#5 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
oh oh oh oh oh I have been waiting for this! YEEEESSSSS off to the pic folder I go!
|
|
|
|
|
#6 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Northern California
Software: PSE 5
Camera: HP SB360
Posts: 1,989
|
__________________
Dolores |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
this will be a challenge for me!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
|
I always do this for the back cover of my books. I usually put one big beautiful picture of Disneyland. So here is a different twist on mine:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I posted it here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1218#post41218 Last edited by leslie_537; 10-07-2010 at 02:42 PM. |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
|
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|