|
|
#71 | |||
|
Reading all the names on the windows of Main Street
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Texas
Software: PSE9
Posts: 989
|
[IMG]
[/IMG]Here is mine...A big thank you to my MIL for entertaining my son on the bus trips by making up a song about sitting on the back of the bus! I was 10 weeks pregnant during our trip and very tired by the end of the night. She was a huge help!! Also posted it here |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#72 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Connecticut
Software: Storybook Creator 3.0 & PSE9
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 3,368
|
Here is my attempt
My yellow is in the photo the stars on the lights and also the metal in the frame. If thats not ok let me know. ![]() ![]() also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8651#post68651 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#74 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
I am totally diggin' all these great layouts! I can't wait for bedtime so I can focus on leaving some love
You all did amazing!
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#75 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: South Florida
Software: PSE 8; Paint.net; GIMP
Camera: Nikon D90; D40
Posts: 578
|
![]() here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...63&postcount=6 My gallery:http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rname=enapolez Thanks for hosting |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#76 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Last edited by WDW Scrap Princess; 05-17-2011 at 07:44 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#77 | |||
|
Taking the boat to the Studios
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
|
MIckey USA
Here is my LO...I loved the story behind the instruction! Thank you for allowing me thank my husband for being my husband.
I went a little crazy with the stars...and my gold star is my metal for the challenge. [IMG] [/IMG]![]() Also posted here at: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...ed=1#post68667 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#78 | |||
|
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Marietta, GA
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 203
|
Thank you for they great speed scrap, I had so much fun with it!
![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8672#post68672 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#79 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
|
Thanks for the fun challenge! Wish I had not used my American Adventure pictures over the weekend now--they would have made a much more patriotic layout. I think I got this to work, though.
Thank you and your family for the sacrifices you make for our country. I shudder to think where we would be without those willing to do what your husband does every day. ![]() ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=227 Last edited by Colts Fan; 05-17-2011 at 07:55 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#80 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
|
Downtown Disney Lego Store, Speed Scrap 59
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|