![]() |
-----> Here for speed scrap #59<-------
Happy not Monday! Join me here at 5pm EDT, 4pm CT, 3pm MT, 2pm PT, 9pm GMT
For a speed scrap with a twist you won't soon forget :) (I will edit to add PP, info, and example throughout the day so stay tuned ya'll!) My computer crashed at 2pm (awesome right?! I'm sorry for the hold up!!) The basics: Speed Scrap Guidelines There will be 7 instructions in total. The first will be posted on the hour. The second ten past. Third at twenty past. Fourth at half past. Fifth at twenty to. Sixth at ten to. The final instruction on the close of the hour. Then you will have until 7am EST Wednesday morning to finish your layout and post to the gallery and relevant thread to claim your prize. Completing this SS will count towards the 15 games to complete for the big goodie bag reward at the end of the party. If you join late don’t worry that you missed the start you can still play just follow the rules for your layout and get it uploaded before the deadline. **please note: there are 2 speed scrap 59 galleries listed, I uploaded to the first one** In this month of May we honor our service members and their families with Memorial day. It is becuase of our brave men and women, that we are free to enjoy these wonderful trips with our loved ones, without fear for our lives, or our children's safety. So many others cannot even walk down their main street without fear, and that is something I do not take for granted. 1. There are 5 branches of service. Please include 5 stars (pixie dust doesn't count for stars in this context) 2. There are thirteen stripes in our flag. Please include striped paper 3. A man in uniform is just plain hansdome! please include two of the following colors: Olive green, Gold, Navy blue,white 4. My husband is out to sea right now, please include something metal in your layout to represent the steel ship. 5. Until they all come home, please include something yellow. 6. "your a grand old flag...and for ever in peace may you wave" please include something wavy. 7. Please include the phrase "thank you" in your journaling. Here is mine: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...ed-scrap59.jpg PP: will be posted when I get back from picking up my son! (about 4pm pst) **following the crash my laptop won't read my EHD, which houses my digi-scrap files. the PP IS on my EHD. Hopefully I can get this worked out tonight, and if not, I'll do something else for you :) Thank you for being patient!** |
Probably can't join in on the chat since I will be at work, but I will try my best to get my page completed.
Thanks for hosting. |
Can't wait!
|
In My calendar Count me in!:woohoo:
|
I'm excited to participate. :) Thank you for hosting!
|
Thanks for the extra time...I have to babysit this afternoon and I don't think I will be able to make the chat...But I will get the layout completed...:thumbsup:
|
Can't wait! :yeah:
|
Thank you for the extra time, I have a dance review tonight.
|
Awesome! I am going to try to make the chat but it will depend on the 10 month old crawling around my house! :D If not then I will get the layout done before tomorrow morning. :woohoo:
|
I'm not sure if I can make the chat, DS is still sick, but I´ll scrap my page anyway! Thanks for the extra time!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:24 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger