|
|
#31 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
|
I love the insperation behind the rules!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I already have my LO planned after the first two rules. Brenda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
number 4 posted
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#33 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
|
What branch? My hubby is in the Coast Guard and out as well!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#34 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
Navy
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#35 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
# 6 posted!
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#36 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
|
Does this have to be a Disney related layout? I know we are on Mousescrappers...but I have something that I could use for this!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#37 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
Final instruction and example posted! Off to pick up my son, will post the PP when I get back
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#38 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
per the guidelines it should be Disney related, However, If you stick a Mickey someplace in the layout, I'd say that's Disney related, unless the mods have an issue with that.
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#39 | |||
|
Watching the Jedi Training Academy
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Hawaii
Software: PSE9 and CS4 (however I haven't figured out how to use this yet)
Camera: Canon T4i
Posts: 458
|
I just might have to do 2 layouts!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#40 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Jul 2010
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 1,306
|
Love your patriotic theme for these directions! Very inspiring! God Bless our men and women in the armed services.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|