MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #101
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
Valoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 339
Points: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by QuiltyMom View Post
This was HARD!!!!!! But here's my page. Thanks for the fun SS, Kelly!





DCL Animator's Palate thread
OOOOOHHHH I LOVE LOVE LOVE THIS! Absolutely LOVE IT!
__________________
I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat

Valoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 10:40 AM   #102
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
Speed Scrap #84 - Splash Mountain

Thanks for the awesome speed scrap Kelly!



also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3738#post93738
__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:42 AM   #103
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
Quote:
Originally Posted by janet715 View Post
AHHHH!!! Thought 4 hours would mean 2 or 3pm. Can't get this done by 1!!! Begging for an extension!!!
Perhaps I did my math wrong, let's make the deadline 2pm 4hrs total.
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:43 AM   #104
Valoree
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
 
Valoree's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: New Jersey
Software: PhotoShop CS5
Camera: Canon xTi
Posts: 339
Points: 514
Quote:
Originally Posted by Wendy D View Post
For SS #84 - loved working with the one photo more than I thought!





Here is link to LO posted in SS #84 gallery:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22873&cat=900

I also posted in the forum: Magic Kingdom / Main Street General:

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...t=3335&page=12

This is my 2nd speed scrap EVER and I'm loving this!



OH MY GOSH THIS IS SO CUTE!! What an adorable picture and great layout!!!
__________________
I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat

Valoree is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #105
3BluEyedBabies
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
 
3BluEyedBabies's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
Points: 10,638
Plug-ins outdated

Well I guess I won't be chatting...computer says my java plug in is outdated....its always something with this crazy computer. Downloaded an updated version, but who knows if I'll get it to work.

Anxiously waiting for # 85!!
__________________
I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carousel horse Jungle Cruise Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower It\'s a Small World Monorail Mouse Ears

3BluEyedBabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:46 AM   #106
jonyce
Just parked the car
 
jonyce's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Chicago, IL
Software: My Memories and Photoshop 7
Posts: 3
Points: 56
The Carousel

With 15 minutes to spare! LOL!!! Thanks so much, this was fun!!

Here it is:



And posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3743#post93743

jonyce is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:48 AM   #107
lightwriter
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
 
lightwriter's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 379
Points: 3,455
SS Challenge #84



My first Speed scrap marathon! I had so much fun creating this layout, bring on the next challenge!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=7308

Last edited by lightwriter; 01-27-2012 at 08:09 PM.

lightwriter is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:50 AM   #108
sparklehal
E Ticket Holder
 
sparklehal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: East Texas
Software: GIMP,
Camera: Fujifilm
Posts: 4,172
Points: 14,466
Send a message via Yahoo to sparklehal
GRRRRRR School needs to hurry up and let out so I can get started!!!!
Pirate Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Shoe Magical Express Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Mickey\'s shorts Sorcerer\'s Hat Expedition Everest Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place April! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Cheshire Cat 1 Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Pirate Dog Mickey Pumpkin Eiffel Tower Monorail Peru Ive met another MouseScrapper United Kingdom Canada

sparklehal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #109
Princess Janas Mom
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter
 
Princess Janas Mom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NC
Software: SBC+
Posts: 1,933
Points: 11,963
Here is my page... I am going to have to change out my photo when I get home. Didnt bring the right pics with me today...


Link to forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3758#post93758
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Princess Janas Mom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 10:51 AM   #110
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796


Also posted here: DCL Sailaway Parties
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:24 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger