MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 09:26 AM   #61
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
This was HARD!!!!!! But here's my page. Thanks for the fun SS, Kelly!





DCL Animator's Palate thread
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 09:32 AM   #62
RuthieRoo
Having dinner at California Grill
 
RuthieRoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: UK
Posts: 1,326
Points: 11,338
Fun first Speed Scrap Kelly. Here's mine:




Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...3661#post93661
__________________
Me DH & DD & DS

Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United Kingdom Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Teacups Earful Tower I link to MouseScrappers! Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Jack Skellington Wicked Stepmother Cutester Bee

RuthieRoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:34 AM   #63
funstufftoplaywith
Arrived in Orlando, waiting for Magical Express
 
funstufftoplaywith's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: IL
Software: iScrapbook
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 890
Points: 5,660



Here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3664#post93664


Credits
__________________
Hello! My name is Jo
2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7

Last edited by funstufftoplaywith; 01-27-2012 at 09:42 AM. Reason: Link didn't work

funstufftoplaywith is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:39 AM   #64
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Ideas for posting?

Well, I made my page but I can't upload as I am at work!! I took a photo with my iphone - any ideas of how to quickly post an image? I can put up a more official page when I get home.
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:41 AM   #65
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by susan0877 View Post
Well, I made my page but I can't upload as I am at work!! I took a photo with my iphone - any ideas of how to quickly post an image? I can put up a more official page when I get home.
Can you upload your pic to a site like Photobucket, Flickr etc, then just copy and paste the image link here. If not save your screen and upload that, then later you can edit.
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:42 AM   #66
meagan43
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
 
meagan43's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
Points: 8,469
Thanks for the Speed Scrap, Kelly! That was fun, although, it took me almost as long to remember all the stuff I needed to do to post my LO right!

So, I hope I am doing it right!


Plus, also posted here:
http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...3666#post93666
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

meagan43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:45 AM   #67
jtbusman
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
 
jtbusman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: IL
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D5100
Posts: 212
Points: 971
Here is mine! so fun!!


also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=15
__________________


Last edited by jtbusman; 01-27-2012 at 09:59 AM.

jtbusman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:46 AM   #68
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Quote:
Originally Posted by roxana View Post
Can you upload your pic to a site like Photobucket, Flickr etc, then just copy and paste the image link here. If not save your screen and upload that, then later you can edit.
Great minds think alike! That's what I'm trying to do now . . . .
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:47 AM   #69
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure
 
hichchei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Posts: 1,805
Points: 5,384
Thanks this was fun
LO linked!

http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3689#post93689
__________________


Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

Last edited by hichchei; 01-27-2012 at 10:01 AM.

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 09:50 AM   #70
Neverland Scraps
Having breakfast at Kona Cafe
 
Neverland Scraps's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Fort Campbell, KY
Software: CS5
Camera: Nikon D3200, iPhone 8
Posts: 2,425
Points: 11,296
Great SS Kelly!! I didn't use metal, but I did use string for #5



I've also linked it here in the Downtown Forum:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3675#post93675

and in the SS Forum here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3147#post93147
Eiffel Tower France Star Tours Earful Tower United States of America Teacups Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! Kermit Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Wendy! Baymax Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by This Dixie Pixie; 01-30-2012 at 08:54 AM. Reason: repaired the link

Neverland Scraps is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:52 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger