MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 06:55 AM   #1
Kellybell
Enjoying a baguette by the fountains of France
 
Kellybell's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,881
Points: 27,207
----->Here for Speed Scrap #84 with Kelly<-------

Are you ready chicas?!?!?! The race is about to begin!

We are gonna get started in about 5 mins. I mill be posting instructions here and on the chat so don't forget to come in the chat room and chat it up!!!!


Step 1) Pick your photo. That's right we will be concentrating on only 1 photo! (And as always, it needs to be Disney related. This is Mousescrappers after all!)

Step 2) Pick your papers use at least 3 for your background. The others can be used for mats for your photo. At least one paper needs to have polka dots, I love love love polka dots!! I was once dubbed the polka dot queen by one of my creative team members!

Step 3) Place your photo on the page any way you wish (landscape or portrait), but you need to make sure it's in the middle of the page.

Step 4) Let's start embellishing. I LOVE flowers and sparkles. So let's see at least 5 flowers on your page, but you can have more!! And at least one sparkle trail.

Step 5) How about some metal? Put at least one metal element on your page. Don't have any metal? You can put in some doodles, ribbon or string if you want.

Step 6) Title and journaling Center your title under the photo using an Alpha of your choice and then add a subtitle in a different alpha than you used for the main title. And there must be at least 10 sentences of journaling. Use any other embellies you want. buttons, word strip, flair etc.. apply your shadows and perhaps a hidden Mickey too!

Okie dookie that's all the steps! So go finish up your page and post it in the Speed Scrap #84 Gallery and then post in the appropriate venue/attraction thread in the forum. Then come back here and post your layout in this thread. Your post must include:

1) your LO

2) a link that will take me to your LO in the #84 Speed Scrap Gallery

3) a link that will take me to your LO in the venue/attraction thread you also posted in

Then go leave comments/love for the other Speed Scrappers!!

Easy peasy right?

Here is my page:



posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3580#post93580
I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by Kellybell; 01-27-2012 at 08:10 AM.

Kellybell is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 07:00 AM   #2
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
I'm here!!!! I'll be in the chat room...
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #3
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857
I'm here but am at work so can't make the chat room but using my iPhone for instructions. .
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:07 AM   #4
Amanda J.
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Amanda J.'s Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
Points: 2,449
I'm here for a few minutes! I'll be leaving to take my DD to a class here in a little bit. Then the grocery, then back!
Mouse Ears

Amanda J. is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:09 AM   #5
ljritchie
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
ljritchie's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
Points: 5,983
Hi everybody!! Rise and Shine
Sorcerer\'s Hat I love DCL! Mickey Pumpkin Christmas Tree Magical Express Minnie\'s Bow Expedition Everest Monorail Minnie\'s Shoe Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey\'s shorts Maracas 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Earful Tower United States of America Cheshire Cat 1 Mouse Ears Carousel horse Teacups Rocket Jets Eiffel Tower Contemporary Resort 2 Fantasmic

ljritchie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #6
Jojo
E Ticket Holder
 
Jojo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Hulshout, Belgium
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon EOS 550D
Posts: 3,169
Points: 9,024
I'm here too... Although I need to finish my study goal for this bit first. Then I can reward myself with a bit of scrapping and after that back to my study books
__________________

Disneyland Paris Dream Annual Passholder
First DLR Anaheim visit: 13 - 20 August 2015!
First cruise: 7 nights - Magic (Mediteranian Europe) Departure 10 september!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jojo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:10 AM   #7
hichchei
Learning some history in The American Adventure
 
hichchei's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Texas
Camera: Fujifilm Finepix JV
Posts: 1,805
Points: 5,384
I am here but I will be in the forum I am at work...lol
__________________


Pirate Ears Monorail Carousel horse Magical Express Mickey\'s shorts Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat It\'s a Small World Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Maracas Mickey\'s glove Star Tours United States of America

hichchei is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:11 AM   #8
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
I'm not here. wahhhhhhhhhhhhhh

I coudln't get off work today, so I am going to miss the Speed Scraps.

I am super bummed, but honestly more concerned about the work situation. We learned this week that my dear friend and co-worker has been diagnosed with breast cancer. We are all pitching in and trying to help do her work while she is away. I may drown in work... but you gotta do what you gotta do with for the team. Thus... no playing today for me.

However, I will be off at 5 and hitting it hard then. Until 5, I will be popping in to see what all I have missed. I know you guys are gonna have so much fun!

Enjoy and thank you Kelly for hosting and the super cute PP.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:15 AM   #9
liriel
E Ticket Holder
 
liriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
Points: 26,414
I am here!
__________________
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 07:18 AM   #10
Annet83
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
Annet83's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,171
Points: 3,254
I hope I can keep up with you guys, since this is my first speed scrap ever... But I'll do my best! It looks like a lot of fun

Annet83 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:54 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger