|
|
#1 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Oct 2011
Posts: 8
|
World of color tips
We're leaving for Disneyland tomorrow and plan on seeing world of color on Wednesday. Any tips for camera settings? Thanks in advance!
By the way, I'm new here. I live in Hawaii and visited disney's new resort, Aulani. I'll be back later with some aulani photos and layouts. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Arrived in Orlando, waiting for Magical Express
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Stittsville, Canada
Software: Adobe Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300; Sony RX100 II
Posts: 875
|
Oh, you will LOVE the World of Color! I use low shutter speeds and high iso in order to get clear, crisp pictures of the night time experiences at Disney. Looking forward to seeing your layouts!
__________________
Claire Proudly creating for Kellybell Designs My Gallery Disney World...1988, 1992, 2000, 2003, 2005, 2008, 2009, 2012, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020, 2023, 2024, 2025 Disneyland...2011, 2015, 2024, 2026 Aulani 2013 & 2017; Disneyland Paris 2014 DCL...2003, 2007, 2012, 2026
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|