MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Photography (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9649)
-   -   World of color tips (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8710)

Kymkt 10-02-2011 08:57 AM

World of color tips
 
We're leaving for Disneyland tomorrow and plan on seeing world of color on Wednesday. Any tips for camera settings? Thanks in advance!

By the way, I'm new here. I live in Hawaii and visited disney's new resort, Aulani. I'll be back later with some aulani photos and layouts.

Claire 10-03-2011 06:31 AM

Oh, you will LOVE the World of Color! I use low shutter speeds and high iso in order to get clear, crisp pictures of the night time experiences at Disney. Looking forward to seeing your layouts!


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:33 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger