MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-18-2011, 12:28 AM   #101
nadauh
Trekking along the Maharajah trail
 
nadauh's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Vorden, Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS4, PSP and Vizros plugin
Camera: Canon
Posts: 2,782
Points: 6,710
Thanks for the extra time!! Here's mine:





Also Posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...8761#post68761
__________________
Eiffel Tower Rocket Jets Carousel horse Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

nadauh is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-18-2011, 12:39 AM   #102
PrincessTiff
Having breakfast at Chef Mickey's
 
PrincessTiff's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: D/FW, TX
Posts: 1,418
Points: 1,479
Great instructions, thank you so much for hosting and for allowing extra time!

I'm not one for journaling but the layout is directed at my boyfriend. I love that he rode Dumbo with me on our first trip together...even though we were the only adults without children in line. We haven't done it since (mostly because of the insane line!!) but it was fun.



also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8764#post68764
__________________
Pirate Ears Monorail United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Pirate Dog Cheshire Cat 1 Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Contemporary Resort 1 Heart

PrincessTiff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 02:33 AM   #103
jenscrap
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
jenscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2010
Posts: 265
Points: 3,850
I'm not sure if its OK to scraplift a layout in the same challenge but I saw this layout by PrincessMouse in the gallery(http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...agical&cat=827)
and ping! inspiration struck. I only realised it was from this challenge after I'd done my layout! I think the wavy background goes really well with the single photo.



Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8770#post68770

jenscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 03:55 AM   #104
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767


Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...&postcount=130

Thanks for the 7 AM deadline! I had a root canal after work and just couldn't think. Got it done in 40 minutes!

This challenge had significance for me as well...

The 5 stars are silver to represent the Silver Star awarded to my cousin Jimmy who was killed in Iraq over 5 years ago.
The metal plating style paper represents the USS Simpson - FFG-56 on which my husband served during his time in the Navy.
My yellow ribbon is tucked in the top cluster - may they all return home safely!
The bottom branch has 5 leaves to represent the 5 branches of the military.
The "Thank You" is to my hubby who works so hard to make sure we can get to Disney. (He'd be happy to know I used pictures from 8 years ago to feature him in a layout... when we looked much YOUNGER )
__________________
Monica
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Last edited by luv2scrapmm; 05-18-2011 at 04:05 AM.

luv2scrapmm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:19 AM   #105
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents
 
PrincessMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
Points: 3,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by jenscrap View Post
I'm not sure if its OK to scraplift a layout in the same challenge but I saw this layout by PrincessMouse in the gallery(http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...agical&cat=827)
and ping! inspiration struck. I only realised it was from this challenge after I'd done my layout! I think the wavy background goes really well with the single photo.
Wow, thanks for the lift! I'm honored
__________________
- Kimberly
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 05:20 AM   #106
PrincessMouse
In the Hall of Presidents
 
PrincessMouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
Points: 3,152
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
---->PLEASE TELL ME IF I MAKE A MISTAKE <----

I'd much rather get a message hearing about a goof I made (and take less than a minute to fix) than stumbling across it later (and have to take thirty minutes to fix). If you see I did something dumb, like create two galleries for the same thing, please tell me. Not one person told me

Thanks!
Sorry, Carol. I assumed someone else already had alerted you and I should've sent a PM too, just in case.
__________________
- Kimberly
Disney Vacation Club Member Contemporary Resort 1 Magical Express Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts China Monorail I love DCL! Minnie\'s Bow I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Flag It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Skyway Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

PrincessMouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:27 AM   #107
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
I think I got everything. I did this layout this morning after not getting ANY sleep last night. (I was finishing up teacher gifts for DD's class - her last day is tomorrow and I have to get them printed today.)



Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 01:16 PM   #108
jennifer9948
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
jennifer9948's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Utah
Software: CS3
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 708
Points: 1,394
Here is mine, thanks for the challenge.



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8886#post68886
__________________
Jennifer

jennifer9948 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:08 PM   #109
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
pennylayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
Points: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by luv2scrapmm View Post

This challenge had significance for me as well...

The 5 stars are silver to represent the Silver Star awarded to my cousin Jimmy who was killed in Iraq over 5 years ago.
The metal plating style paper represents the USS Simpson - FFG-56 on which my husband served during his time in the Navy.
My yellow ribbon is tucked in the top cluster - may they all return home safely!
The bottom branch has 5 leaves to represent the 5 branches of the military.
The "Thank You" is to my hubby who works so hard to make sure we can get to Disney. (He'd be happy to know I used pictures from 8 years ago to feature him in a layout... when we looked much YOUNGER )
My husband has is currently serving on his SECOND FFG! (I hope we never get another one lol) I'm glad you enjoyed the challenge
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time


2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

pennylayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-18-2011, 06:12 PM   #110
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
pennylayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
Points: 5,847
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
---->PLEASE TELL ME IF I MAKE A MISTAKE <----

I'd much rather get a message hearing about a goof I made (and take less than a minute to fix) than stumbling across it later (and have to take thirty minutes to fix). If you see I did something dumb, like create two galleries for the same thing, please tell me. Not one person told me

Thanks!
It never crossed my mind to let someone know, I figured it was a typo. I'm sorry If I embarrassed anyone I honestly wouldn't have known who to let know about it, really, it wasn't a big deal. I appreciate everything you do around here xo
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time


2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

pennylayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger