MouseScrappers.com

MouseScrappers.com (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/index.php)
-   Weekly Challenges (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=9655)
-   -   Weekly Challenge #45 - 7/28-8/3 (http://mousescrappers.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4938)

tukogirl 07-27-2010 09:59 PM

Weekly Challenge #45 - 7/28-8/3
 
Hopefully you all have had a chance to recuperate from the fantastic Minnie Marathon Speed Scrap Weekend and are ready to scrap again for this week’s challenge.

As we all know, Disney is PRICELESS. You’ve seen those credit card commercials where they list a few things with their costs and then something that is ..priceless, right? That’s what you will be doing in this week’s challenge – showing us something priceless that is related to Disney.

Create a Disney themed priceless layout with at least 2 items and their cost PLUS your priceless item. The subject is up to you – it could be the total cost of your vacation and the priceless memories, the cost of your individual dinners and the smiles after a great meal, whatever you can come up with. Be creative! Then post it to the gallery, link it in the forums and here to claim your prize.

Rules Recap:
1)Create a Disney themed Priceless layout with
2)At least 2 things and their cost and then your Priceless item
3)upload your layout to the weekly challenge gallery and list credits
4)link your layout from the gallery into the appropriate forum thread
5)link from the gallery to this thread
6)post a link (or let me know where) to the forum thread where you posted your layout
7)leave loves for your fellow participants if you can

Here is my Priceless layout:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...less_small.jpg
:credits:

For completing all of the steps you will receive this participation prize. It is my first time designing anything (well I just sewed and scanned, lol) so I hope you like it!

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...eviewSmall.jpg

luv2scrapmm 07-27-2010 10:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tukogirl (Post 33914)
It is my first time designing anything (well I just sewed and scanned, lol) so I hope you like it!

http://i1037.photobucket.com/albums/...eviewSmall.jpg

Well let me be the first to say - AWESOME pp:thumbsup:. Once I get my paper layouts done for this coming weekend I will do this after our Rochester trip.

gillscott 07-28-2010 03:44 AM

cool pp i will get thinking:yes:

MichaelsMomJo 07-28-2010 03:54 AM

Hmmm... I don't know that I can think of prices right off the top of my head. This layout would be much easier for me to do after I come back from my trip to WDW (Aug. 3-8)... LOL! I'll see what I can come up with, though.

kateolas 07-28-2010 04:19 AM

I am definitely going to get in on this challenge (even though I am up to my eyeballs in work) ..... I have some great photos for this .... and I still have all my receipts from our trip; so my $ will be accurate. lol !!!!

:thumbsup:

winipeg1 07-28-2010 04:31 AM

what a great pp. i neeeeeed these they are just brill!!

love the challenge idea. will have to have a good look at my photos for this one.

QuiltyMom 07-28-2010 05:16 AM

This is great, Andrea! your felties turned out super!! And I love that layout, too. Now to get thinking!

r0binb 07-28-2010 05:50 AM

You did a great job making that PP. I can't wait to get it. ;)

I know exactly what to do for this layout, too. I made a siggie at one time along these lines but never turned it into a layout. Now's the time.

gcmom 07-28-2010 05:51 AM

Thanks for the challenge--I've always wanted to do one of these layouts :) and I had some extra time this morning so I thought I would put this one together, it's simple but I'm happy to have it completed and Great PP! Those are super cute.

http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-Priceless.jpg

where should I put a Bibbidi Bobbidi Makeover? I didn't see a category under Cinderella's Castle?

sparklehal 07-28-2010 06:28 AM

Omigoodness!
 
:artist:What a great idea! I love it. I will have to find all those receipts I have stashed away. I love your LO! Too funny. Great job ont he PP! I think I have to have it! (especially with me being a sewer and quilter!)
:yeah:


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 08:27 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger