|
|
#51 | ||||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Midland, TX
Software: Artisan 5.0. Photoshop CC
Camera: IPhone 7
Posts: 1,480
|
Hi: Christina: I had not looked at the thread until today and would very much like to participate in the hop if it's not too late. Thanks so much.
Lisa |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#53 | |||
|
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
|
Just got through looking at the kit and I love it all! Thanks for letting me be a part of it in a little way and learning from all of you talented folks!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#54 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Jun 2012
Posts: 1
|
If it is not too late....
I will try to do something if it is not too late to do this!! I was being dense and kept going to the mouse scrappers store for it!! Duh, I am willing to try to make something though if still possible!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#55 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
|
The February Kit challenge has already finished and the blog hop took place yesterday. Hopefully we'll be having a new Challenge for March.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|