MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-23-2013, 02:39 AM   #41
marinapj
Having breakfast at Cape May
 
marinapj's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
Points: 18,258
Count me in for the blog hop too!
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Mickey\'s shorts Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Magical Express Rocket Jets Expedition Everest Pirate Flag Mickey Pumpkin Boardwalk 1 Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Mickey\'s glove Contemporary Resort 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Captain EO Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Cheshire Cat 1 I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Monorail It\'s a Small World

marinapj is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-23-2013, 02:40 PM   #42
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Cindyrelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SouthWestFLA
Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Posts: 235
Points: 3,046
Looks like I am just too busy in this season of my life... I made some fairies and papers but didn't have time to package. Maybe I will before the blog hop but if you don't hear from me then it means I wasn't able to. Maybe next challenge.
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-23-2013, 06:08 PM   #43
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
Jennipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Software: Photoshop CS4
Posts: 86
Points: 1,268
I'm so disappointed. My server went down 2 days ago and I just got everything up and running. I have my contribution ready but I'm past the deadline.
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 02:31 PM   #44
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
So sorry ladies. I'm back. We had a really bad snow/ice storm here last Thursday and it has affected both my power and my internet. Although I've had power for the past few days, my internet didn't come back until yesterday. Since most of the things I have to do for my job are over the internet as well, I have been desperately trying to catch up with work (because it pays the bills). The blog hop is still on for Friday. I'm getting everything finalized for you guys (preview and download links). If you missed the deadline but have things ready to submit, go ahead and send it to me and I'll get you included in the challenge and blog hop. I'll post again later tonight or tomorrow with more information. Sorry again!!!
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:44 PM   #45
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
Jennipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Software: Photoshop CS4
Posts: 86
Points: 1,268
Thanks Christina! I am uploading my Alice portion of the tea party to dropittome. My blog address for my Mad Hatter portion that will be part of the blog train is: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/ .

Jennifer
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 06:53 PM   #46
afirmbeliever
Exploring Adventureland
 
afirmbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
Points: 8,239
Not sure if I said it or not, but I'll be joining the blog hop.

And as always THANK YOU Christina!!!!!!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 United States of America Mouse Ears Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:40 PM   #47
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
I have DC9 submissions from the following people. Please let me know if I left you off of the list:

afirmbeliever
colorcountryscraps
pooh46
ljritchie
karieskreations
chefminniemouse
msbagley
wdwscrapprincess
wahoomrm
marinapj
windstorm
murmer
momeee
amordemar
jennipher
romajo---I'm having trouble with the download link

This is what I have for the blog hop. I noticed that many of the regular blog hop participants didn't mention joining in this time...if you aren't on the list and want to be a part of the blog hop, please let me know ASAP.

romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/
afirmbeliever: http://artsandainsdesigns.blogspot.com/
pooh46: http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
chefminniemouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
marinapj: http://magicalscrapsgalore.blogspot.com/
jennipher: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for joining these challenges (and for putting up with all of the problems I've been having the past several months )!
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:48 PM   #48
afirmbeliever
Exploring Adventureland
 
afirmbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
Points: 8,239
I still have to make my blog hop freebie. Nothing like waiting until the last minute. LOL. Just not sure what I want to put in it.
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 United States of America Mouse Ears Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-27-2013, 07:50 PM   #49
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Thank you so much Christina!
you are wonderful for doing this!! it is so much work!

__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2013, 03:50 AM   #50
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
 
momeee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
Points: 1,645
This is so exciting! I can't wait for the big reveal to see what everyone came up with! Thanks again Christina for doing everything and for allowing me to be a part of this (even if it's just a small part!)
__________________
Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Captain EO Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:35 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger