MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02-28-2013, 08:06 AM   #20
amordemar
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
amordemar's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
Points: 2,492
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
I have DC9 submissions from the following people. Please let me know if I left you off of the list:

afirmbeliever
colorcountryscraps
pooh46
ljritchie
karieskreations
chefminniemouse
msbagley
wdwscrapprincess
wahoomrm
marinapj
windstorm
murmer
momeee
amordemar
jennipher
romajo---I'm having trouble with the download link

This is what I have for the blog hop. I noticed that many of the regular blog hop participants didn't mention joining in this time...if you aren't on the list and want to be a part of the blog hop, please let me know ASAP.

romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/
afirmbeliever: http://artsandainsdesigns.blogspot.com/
pooh46: http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
chefminniemouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
marinapj: http://magicalscrapsgalore.blogspot.com/
jennipher: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/

Thank you all for joining these challenges (and for putting up with all of the problems I've been having the past several months )!
Christina, I want to be a part of the blog hop (still have to create something tonight, yikes!) but I'm sure what exactly I'm doing. Will there be instructions posted for first timers ??
__________________

Come Say Hi Over at My Scrap Blog!! A Disney Addicted Family! DH , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
Magical Express I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Carousel horse Boo Cheshire Cat Cupcake Star Tours Pirate Flag Big Eyes Minnie Captain EO Big Eyes Tinkerbell Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Haunted Mansion Japan United Kingdom I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers!

amordemar is offline   Reply With Quote
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:30 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger