MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Search Forums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Showing results 1 to 9 of 9
Search took 0.01 seconds.
Search: Posts Made By: Bernie-Ann
Forum: Weekly Challenges 12-09-2010, 01:57 PM
Replies: 45
Views: 15,388
Posted By Bernie-Ann
Got my idea sorted! I know what I'm going to be...

Got my idea sorted! I know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow :yeah:
Fab PP's and thanks for hosting!
Forum: Main Entrance / Spaceship Earth 12-02-2010, 02:45 AM
Replies: 209
Views: 133,633
Posted By Bernie-Ann
Here's mine. I've taken place in Weekly challenge...

Here's mine. I've taken place in Weekly challenge #63

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/Bernie-Ann/The-Magic-of-Disney.jpg

Credits
Fonts - akaFrivolity & Century Gothic
Black Alpha -...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 12-02-2010, 02:37 AM
Replies: 105
Views: 27,242
Posted By Bernie-Ann
Here's mine! I had a blast doing this LO, thanks...

Here's mine! I had a blast doing this LO, thanks Britt! Without you I don't think I'd ever finish an album :thanks:

I can't wait to see what everyone else comes up with! I'll be checking back soon...
Forum: General Disney layouts 11-11-2010, 04:23 AM
Replies: 82
Views: 64,627
Posted By Bernie-Ann
http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/Bernie-Ann/...

http://i117.photobucket.com/albums/o62/Bernie-Ann/Disney-2009-Cover.jpg

Credits
Template by a grieving mommy
Papers, Mickey & Minnie Hats & Glitter by Britt-ish Designs
Frames by Misty Cato
Forum: Template Challenges 11-11-2010, 04:08 AM
Replies: 87
Views: 32,191
Posted By Bernie-Ann
Thanks for the fantastic template! It was just...

Thanks for the fantastic template! It was just what I was looking for :)

I can't wait to have a proper look through everyone's LO's as they all look fabulous!
...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 01-15-2010, 03:13 AM
Replies: 202
Views: 62,367
Posted By Bernie-Ann
Here's mine! I love this photo of my DS with...

Here's mine! I love this photo of my DS with Alice - it embrasses him soooo much! When ever he sees it he turns bright red, so I thought it would only be fair if I made it into a button! Hee hee - I...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 11-21-2009, 02:21 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 62,064
Posted By Bernie-Ann
It's a fab template! I love it too.

It's a fab template! I love it too.
Forum: Weekly Challenges 11-21-2009, 01:06 PM
Replies: 169
Views: 62,064
Posted By Bernie-Ann
The Many Girlfriends of Adam

Hi All,

Loving all the LO's! Here's mine! All about my son on our recent trip to WDW and his liking for the ladies! I think I have a gigalo in the making! :help:
...
Forum: Weekly Challenges 11-21-2009, 06:25 AM
Replies: 169
Views: 62,064
Posted By Bernie-Ann
I'm loving all the LO everyone! Will definitely...

I'm loving all the LO everyone! Will definitely have to get my thinking hat on and try and have a go this week ;o)
Showing results 1 to 9 of 9

 
Forum Jump

All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:03 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger