MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-09-2010, 01:57 PM   #11
Bernie-Ann
Just parked the car
 
Bernie-Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18
Points: 780
Got my idea sorted! I know what I'm going to be doing tomorrow
Fab PP's and thanks for hosting!

Bernie-Ann is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 12-09-2010, 07:11 PM   #12
Ben's Mommy
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
Ben's Mommy's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Nova Scotia
Posts: 581
Points: 665
Great challenge, Andrea! I'll have to start thinking about this one
__________________
Anne
Canada Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Eiffel Tower Star Tours Magical Express

Ben's Mommy is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 08:09 PM   #13
hmcfall711
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
hmcfall711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 697
Points: 2,536
I have a pretty good idea of what I want to do. I know what I'll be doing Saturday morning.
__________________

hmcfall711 is offline  
Old 12-09-2010, 09:11 PM   #14
Hpgirl
E Ticket Holder
 
Hpgirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Kissimmee, FL
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i
Posts: 4,160
Points: 23,680
Great challenge, Andrea! Here's my layout for the week; it was kind of relaxing to be able to pick papers and elements without trying to match them with pictures



Also posted here in the forums. Now off to leave love!
__________________
Laura
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Earful Tower Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Pirate Dog Captain EO United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Italy Monorail Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Toy Story Boo Pirate 2 Sorcerers Hat Italy Green bear Ive met another MouseScrapper

Hpgirl is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 07:32 AM   #15
gillscott
Taking a Journey Into Imagination
 
gillscott's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,642
Points: 4,196
thanks for the challenge


also posted in the miscellaneous thread as i wasnt sure where to put it
Minnie\'s Shoe United Kingdom Teacups Monorail Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Carousel horse Pop Century Pirate Flag Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Eiffel Tower Cutester Bee Kermit 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Goofy Canada Cutester Minnie Herbie

Last edited by gillscott; 12-10-2010 at 10:29 AM.

gillscott is offline  
Old 12-10-2010, 07:50 AM   #16
tukogirl
Moderator
 
tukogirl's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
Points: 27,515
Great job so far everyone! Hope we get to see more great no picture layouts before the challenge week is up, I am getting so many great ideas and I hope you are too!
__________________
Andrea



Thanks for being so nice to others Andrea! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Carol helped me book my vacation! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Magical Express Expedition Everest 2011 Special Edition pin #1 2011 Special Edition pin #4 2011 Special Edition pin #2 D23 Member Norway Sulley Big Eyes Minnie I love DCL! Pop Century Big Thunder Cozy Cone Motel Kilimanjaro Safaris Ive met another MouseScrapper Dale Perry

tukogirl is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 05:24 AM   #17
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Here´s my page Andrea! Had a lot of fun making this LO, great challenge!!




Thread post: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...7146#post47146
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 04:42 PM   #18
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder
 
mouselvrmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
Points: 22,899
Thanks for the great challenge, Andrea! I'm so glad you made me do this page!



posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7179#post47179

__________________
Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Pirate Ears Viking Ship Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

mouselvrmom is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 07:48 PM   #19
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845
Great challenge, though I think I put more into this photoless layout than I do layouts containing lots of photos.


Layout linked here.
Love left here, here, here...
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

r0binb is offline  
Old 12-11-2010, 08:08 PM   #20
hmcfall711
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
hmcfall711's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Posts: 697
Points: 2,536
I knew while we were eating this soup that the recipe would have to make it into the scrapbook of this trip. As soon as I saw the requirements for this week's challenge I knew it was time to do it! Thanks so much for hosting this was great fun.



Also in Le Cellier
__________________

hmcfall711 is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 06:26 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger