MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-21-2009, 06:25 AM   #101
Bernie-Ann
Just parked the car
 
Bernie-Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18
Points: 780
I'm loving all the LO everyone! Will definitely have to get my thinking hat on and try and have a go this week ;o)

Bernie-Ann is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 11-21-2009, 09:59 AM   #102
Kim
In the Hall of Presidents
 
Kim's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: CT
Software: PSE 6
Camera: Olympus Stylus 1010
Posts: 1,131
Points: 2,570
Wow, so many amazing layouts here, and lots of new people! Thanks for the great mini kit Britt.

Here is my layout:



Credits:
String, Buttons, Staples - Britt-ish Designs
Paper - Haynay
Alpha - NeverLand Scraps
__________________
-Kim
Me , DH , DD 14, DD 16 , DS 18
Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Disney Vacation Club Member Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Star Tours Rocket Jets Wish VoluntEAR - Castle I love DCL! Pirate Flag

Kim is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 01:06 PM   #103
Bernie-Ann
Just parked the car
 
Bernie-Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18
Points: 780
The Many Girlfriends of Adam

Hi All,

Loving all the LO's! Here's mine! All about my son on our recent trip to WDW and his liking for the ladies! I think I have a gigalo in the making!


Credits:
Papers
Red - High School Never Ends by Britt-ish Designs & GG Designs
Yellow - Bursting with Summer Joy by Britt-ish Designs (recloured)
Blue - Fairchild Add on by Britt-ish Designs (recoloured)
Buttons
Heart - In Love Collection by Patricia Amaral Designs
Others - Britt-ish Designs
Beads & String - Britt-ish Designs
Alpha - High School Never Ends by Britt-ish Designs & GG Designs
Staples - Valeri Blumfield
Fonts Problem Secretary, SBC Love Mom

and I think that's it!

Bernie-Ann is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 01:15 PM   #104
snowdrop
Moderator
 
snowdrop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Canon & Sony
Posts: 3,547
Points: 50,498
Quote:
Originally Posted by lccrobinson View Post
Wow! I want Melissa's awesome template!! Where did you get it?
It was a participation prize for a past challenge.
__________________

See the over 300 characters I've met at WDW, DL, & DLP: I Love Characters

Disney digital scrapbook LOs: (40+ trips, 2007-2019)
Disney paper albums: 2007 (a work in progress!) / 2003-2007 day trips
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Heather! I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Captain EO Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pooh Marie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper I love DCL! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Eiffel Tower

snowdrop is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 02:21 PM   #105
Bernie-Ann
Just parked the car
 
Bernie-Ann's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 18
Points: 780
Quote:
Originally Posted by snowdrop View Post
It was a participation prize for a past challenge.
It's a fab template! I love it too.

Bernie-Ann is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 02:56 PM   #106
luv2scrapmm
E Ticket Holder
 
luv2scrapmm's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
Points: 16,767

Many photos – I bypassed the judges’ tent and spent time photographing Mickey’s garage in Toontown. With the new Fantasyland expansion plans, I’m glad I got there. The details are amazing.
One solid paper - Yellow in upper corner (made myself)
Under the photos- stitching and Mickey ribbon (Britt-ish Designs) and plain red (made myself)
Staples - two – on yellow mat (made myself)
Eight buttons- This was hardest for me to place! (Britt-ish Designs – recolored and textured)

Blocks of paper – Blue and green mouse paper (Britt-ish Designs – recolored)
Date – (Britt-ish Designs – recolored)
Alpha – (Britt-ish Designs – recolored)
Yellow – mat, Mickey ribbon, and buttons

(I also posted in the Magic Kingdom>Toontown>Mickey House section.)
Pirate Ears Speed Scrapper! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Haunted Mansion Sorcerers Hat Panda Beast Redfan R2-D2 Boo Toy Story Alien Gingerbread Italy Pigglet 1 Great Britain Morocco Big Eyes Goofy Mickey Bar Pooh Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Norway Cutester Minnie Kermit 1 France Test Track Pumpkin Mickey Germany

Last edited by luv2scrapmm; 11-22-2009 at 06:42 AM.

luv2scrapmm is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 04:20 PM   #107
ldsmomld
I'm on the tram
 
ldsmomld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SWArkansas
Posts: 28
Points: 401
question about uploading file

OK, so I got my page done for this challenge but I cannot for the life of me figure out how to upload the file! I have read the FAQ to upload but I don't have the "manage attachments" option under the message box like it says.

Sorry to be such a pain but can someone help me out with this, please.

TIA,
Jamie

ldsmomld is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 04:24 PM   #108
ldsmomld
I'm on the tram
 
ldsmomld's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: SWArkansas
Posts: 28
Points: 401
OK, never mind!

I see that I'm not allowed to post attachments. What do I need to do to meet the posting attachments criteria?

TIA,
Jamie

ldsmomld is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 05:06 PM   #109
cddiesel
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
cddiesel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Indiana
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 377
Points: 4,494
Quote:
Originally Posted by ldsmomld View Post
I see that I'm not allowed to post attachments. What do I need to do to meet the posting attachments criteria?

TIA,
Jamie
you need to upload your scrapbook image to a free hosting site such as photobucket.com and then after you upload, there will be a link you can copy and paste to here. hope that helps.
__________________


Christina
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Pirate Ears Carol helped me book my vacation! Teacups United States of America Monorail Thanks for your help and contributions Christina! Thank you for using the Amazon link! Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Flag Magical Express Boardwalk 1 Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts!

cddiesel is offline  
Old 11-21-2009, 05:32 PM   #110
sullyntink
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
sullyntink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Michigan
Software: SBC - Creative Memories
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 154
Points: 1,766
I cannot believe I am doing this! I have just started to Digital Scrapbook, but Britt your mini kit is so awesome I had to try this challenge! Hopefully I link this correctly. Here is my page:


Credits:

Striped and Orange paper: Britt-ish Designs Its good to be bad
String, String with bats & pumpkins: Britt-ish Designs Strings N Things: Fall
Candy Corn Date, Tag: Newlifedreams Design
Paper behind Pooh, Alpha Set title: Creative Memories Blush Blooms & Disney Vacation Power Palette
Pooh & Tigger Sticker: I am still searching where I got that it has been in a folder for a long time and there isnt anything identifying where it is from. I'll keep looking!

Nancy

Last edited by sullyntink; 11-21-2009 at 06:11 PM. Reason: page too big!

sullyntink is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:59 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger