MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Weekly Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-06-2011, 06:59 AM   #1
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Weekly Challenge #80 (4/6-4/12)

Hi everyone! Welcome to another Weekly Challenge!!!
This time the instructions are gonna be kinda simple ( I hope so ) So here there are:

1. Choose any # of pics you want (this one easy peasy right?)
2. The pics must be inside any Disney area, but NOT in the parks. For the ones that haven't still been to Disney, you are allowed to choose Disney related pics in a store, movies or at home or you can google some pics if needed.
3. You need to use 7 (seven) papers only, some stitching, at least one frame and one tag.
4. I want to see some kind of vertical layering and a title using one alpha.
5. Add at least 2 clusters in your page, they can be as small or huge as you want. And a hidden or not so hidden Mickey.
5. Add some journaling if you want to, and of course add the date, that is always a must for us scrappers.
7. Add averything else you need, except another paper , rock your shadows and voila! Upload your pages before 4/12 midnight ET.
Can´t wait to see what you create!!!

To get your PP; these are the guidelines for WC LO’s:

1) LO should be Disney related.
2) It must be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category before the deadline.
3) Your layout must be posted in two (2) places: in the challenge thread (here) and in the appropriate forum thread, and please don´t forget to put this last link in your post here!
4) And very important you must leave some love for other pages in this challenge.

This is my page:



Thread post: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1028#post61028

This week we have an amazing PP donated by our Keystone Scraps ladies, Paula and Melissa. It's a coordinating set of journaling/date tags and strips for their newest kit Mouse Moments. Don´t forget to say thanks to them too.

__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline  
Sponsored Links
Old 04-06-2011, 07:12 AM   #2
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder
 
mouselvrmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
Points: 22,899
Fun challenge, Roxana! I'll have to try hard to follow the rules!
__________________
Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Pirate Ears Viking Ship Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

mouselvrmom is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 07:51 AM   #3
ana_carol
E Ticket Holder
 
ana_carol's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
Points: 9,949
I love when the challenges have lots of rules and steps to follow
Fun challenge Roxana, will start working on it asap
__________________
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Pirate Ears Mickey\'s glove Speed Scrapper! Brazil Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Minnie\'s Shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pop Century Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Ana Carol! Redfan Great Britain Morocco Miss Piggy 1 Canada Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

ana_carol is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 07:59 AM   #4
gatechgal
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
gatechgal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Lilburn, GA
Software: Photoshop Elements 8
Posts: 405
Points: 2,510
I'm in. Love that PP prize.
Mouse Ears

gatechgal is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:22 AM   #5
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Great PP can't wait to get started!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:37 AM   #6
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
Love the PP. And thanks to Paula and Melissa for donating it.
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:39 AM   #7
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Thanks for hosting Roxana and thanks Keystone Scraps(Paula & Melissa) for the great PP...Hmmm, I'll have to go digging in my photos to see if I have any not in a park....
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 08:41 AM   #8
kathleena
Taking the bus to the Magic Kingdom
 
kathleena's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: South Portland, Maine
Software: PSCS4
Camera: Canon XS1IS Olympus Stylus-9000
Posts: 927
Points: 4,501
I won't have time to do a challenge this week, but that PP is really cute and the instructions are .......well.....challenging!

I also have to say that I rarely date any disney page because I'm usually scrapping a trip (eg April 2007) so they don't need dates, they have an album cover page. So I've decided to boycott any challenge instruction that says I have to date a page when I'm doing a trip page. Not boycotting the challenge mind you, just the instruction.
__________________
Sorcerer\'s Hat I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Viking Ship Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Fairy Godmother D23 Member Monorail Cheshire Cat 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 I love DCL! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Canada Norway

kathleena is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 09:01 AM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Roxana, can you use cruise photos???
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline  
Old 04-06-2011, 09:14 AM   #10
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by kathleena View Post
I won't have time to do a challenge this week, but that PP is really cute and the instructions are .......well.....challenging!

I also have to say that I rarely date any disney page because I'm usually scrapping a trip (eg April 2007) so they don't need dates, they have an album cover page. So I've decided to boycott any challenge instruction that says I have to date a page when I'm doing a trip page. Not boycotting the challenge mind you, just the instruction.
You are so funny! And I do have boycotted some instructions some times too
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline  
Closed Thread


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 03:00 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger