MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > More Disney fun and memories > Photobooks / Albums
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-16-2010, 01:48 PM   #1
cassidyk
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
 
cassidyk's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: North Georgia
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Posts: 2,223
Points: 3,905
It's done, it's done! October 2009

Here is my daughter's album for her first trip to WDW in October 2009. Hope you enjoy!
http://share.shutterfly.com/share/re...id=SHARE3PSJXX
__________________
Kathryn
It\'s a Small World United States of America Mouse Ears Carousel horse Angel Limited Edition Amazon pin #6 Jungle Cruise Boardwalk 1 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Magical Express I love DCL! Skyway Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Thanks for being an outstanding contributor to the site Kathryn! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Great Britain Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s shorts Captain EO Teacups Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Rocket Jets Beast

cassidyk is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 11-17-2010, 07:03 PM   #2
alclark11
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
alclark11's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: North Central PA
Software: CM Storybook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon Powershot SX20 is
Posts: 491
Points: 2,660
Wonderful!

I LOVE your book! You did a fantastic job! Great inspiration to get me moving on our 2009 trip!
__________________
Mouse Ears Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Expedition Everest Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat Earful Tower

alclark11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-17-2010, 08:11 PM   #3
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
Oh, I LOVE it! this is my dream to complete a book. Excellent Job!
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 06:49 AM   #4
leslie_537
E Ticket Holder
 
leslie_537's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
Points: 10,902
Thanks for sharing, it is a great booK!
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Monorail Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Minnie\'s Bow Teacups Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Captain EO Mickey\'s shorts Skyway Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog It\'s a Small World Thanks for making MouseScrappers a better place Leslie! Carousel horse Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat

leslie_537 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 12:32 PM   #5
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Thanks for sharing...Your book is beautiful
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-18-2010, 01:38 PM   #6
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder
 
MJAJmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
Points: 13,728
Just lovely! I remember seeing lots of those pages in the gallery, so it's neat to see it all put together in a book! Great job!
__________________
Linda
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2010, 06:52 PM   #7
Natalie from Pa
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
 
Natalie from Pa's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
Points: 19,519
Your book turned out magnificent! I'm sure it'll be a keepsake that you'll treasure forever!
__________________
United States of America Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie\'s Bow Teacups I link to MouseScrappers! Earful Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Mickey Pumpkin Jungle Cruise Maracas Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Eiffel Tower Cheshire Cat 1 Rocket Jets It\'s a Small World Monorail Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Magical Express Ive met another MouseScrapper

Natalie from Pa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 01:01 PM   #8
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Awesome

This is one of the best books I've seen! Great job. I'll be using it as a reference for my own book!
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 05:07 PM   #9
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
I tried last night to start mine, but I was having problems getting my layouts on the page...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-24-2011, 06:36 PM   #10
rescuetink
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
 
rescuetink's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: South Jersey
Software: PSE8
Camera: Olympus E-450
Posts: 51
Points: 1,216
What a fantastic book! Thanks for sharing!!
__________________
Wendy


Magical Express Disney Vacation Club Member

rescuetink is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 05:31 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger