|
|
#1 | |||
|
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
|
I’m so sorry I’ve been away for such a long time, but everything should be back to normal now! Thank you so much for your concern and messages.
![]() A couple things have changed behind the scenes:
Getting those two problems addressed removed some big roadblocks for the Design Challenge and I am so excited to get back to posting new challenges for you! I could really use some color palette ideas for upcoming challenges…please send me some ideas via PM. Look for the new challenge here! Thank you all so much!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Southern Arizona, USA
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon t1i/t3i
Posts: 59
|
Yay! Welcome back!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|