|
![]() |
![]() |
![]() |
||||||||
![]() |
|
|
Thread Tools | Display Modes |
|
|
#1 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
'I know this is too late for credit but I wanted to finish this layout' challenge
Did anyone start on a layout (or 2 or 3) but not finish in time to meet the deadlines? Feel free to post it here so we can all give you a virtual pat on the back for following through.
![]() Feel free to mention any SS rules you were using as guidelines. I started one last night and got sidetracked, but I hope to finish it before life gets in the way.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
|
This is a great idea! I just finished a bunch of late ones. I'll get them posted!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
I just finished this layout that I started Sunday night. I don't know that I'm totally satisfied with it, I think it needs more elements, but going to put it aside for now and revisit it later
![]()
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
|
Now this is my kind of challenge! I have tons of LO that are 75-90% finished.
![]() On another note, Carol, I came back today to finish the "Leave Love" challenge, and saw this post. I clicked on your LO here to give it some love, but even though I am logged in on the forums, it showed me as logged out on the Gallery. I hit log in, and it went through the usual "thanks for logging in," but then when the page reloaded, still not logged in. I left and logged in separately, and then went to the Gallery via the main link, yet it still shows me logged out. I've tried various things, but still no luck. I can post replies in the forum and it shows me logged in, but no dice for the Gallery. I find that so weird that I can be logged in on the forums, but not the gallery. I really wanted to leave some more love for LO in the Gallery. I only got 4 LO done, so I wanted to finish the "leave love" challenge. I was on my way to getting the half marathon done, but my brother called on Sunday about my Mom (she is having some health issues), so I didn't get anything done on Sunday. I will keep trying, but I tried 4 or 5 times in various ways before I decided to leave this post. I hope it's just me and something I'm doing ![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
|
I was finally able to get it to work. Weird!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#6 | ||||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Quote:
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
I finished all the LOs I started and I'm glad as I ended with a dry eye, not being able to be in the computer for too long for the last couple of days, oh well hope it's gone back to normal soon LOL I need to play in the Post Marathon Makeover Game though
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|