MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-17-2011, 04:51 PM   #51
travelingxio
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
travelingxio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
Points: 6,278
Speed Scrap #59

Here is mine ... I had a few minor adjustments, but I think I kept it within the spirit of the rules. http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=15216&cat=827

__________________

travelingxio is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 05-17-2011, 04:53 PM   #52
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Love your theme. I work for a VA and am always amazed at what our men and women in uniform have done for us. Can't thank them enough. I'll be scrappin my page soon!
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:57 PM   #53
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Terrific challenge! Love the meaning behind each of your requirements. I just did a patriotic LO for the Simon Says Challenge... This one isn't as patriotic, but it fits the requirements. My blue isn't quite navy, but I hope it is ok. I used staples and a hidden Mickey for my metal items. Mickey and Minnie are waving in the photos.

Thanks again. Great challenge!



__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:18 PM   #54
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Thanks for hosting...Here's mine:



Also post to: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...8593#post68593
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:39 PM   #55
susan0877
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
susan0877's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSE8
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS
Posts: 710
Points: 930
Great SS. Here is my LO:


Also posted here:http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8600#post68600
__________________
United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse United Kingdom Rocket Jets Magical Express

susan0877 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 05:56 PM   #56
californiateri
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
 
californiateri's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
Points: 9,788
Really great SS - thanks! (Hope you get your computer issued settled.)

I would love to go to the Macy's Thanksgiving Day parade sometime. Especially now that they have this new Mickey balloon - well was new in 2009. I really love this mickey sailor costume since my Dad was in the Navy.

Sail'n High


Posted in FORUMS HERE
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Mouse Ears Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Magical Express Rocket Jets Christmas Tree Carousel horse Mickey\'s glove Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Teacups Eiffel Tower It\'s a Small World Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Viking Ship Turkey Minnie Bride Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

californiateri is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:01 PM   #57
shelleeyore
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
shelleeyore's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XT
Posts: 1,306
Points: 3,401


also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8610#post68610
__________________
Shelly
Monorail Magical Express Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Mouse Ears Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Eiffel Tower Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 France Mickey Pumpkin It\'s a Small World Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Star Tours Germany Captain EO

shelleeyore is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:10 PM   #58
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Here“s my page. Thanks for hosting, loved the challenge! In case you don't see it, there are two staples on the pics.


image linked

Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8613#post68613
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:12 PM   #59
Ruby
E Ticket Holder
 
Ruby's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: San Francisco Bay Area
Software: PSE 8 for Mac
Posts: 3,640
Points: 8,407
Thank you so much for hosting! It was a great challenge.


http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...8612#post68612
__________________
Ruby

I link to MouseScrappers! 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Disney Vacation Club Ursula Blue Bear Minnie Cupcake Big Eyes Tinkerbell

Ruby is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 06:24 PM   #60
discruiser
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
 
discruiser's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 360
Points: 2,778
Great instructions!



Also posted in the Disney Animation Meet & Greet thread.

discruiser is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 09:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger