|
|
#41 | |||
|
Watching the Aladdin Musical
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: central Indiana
Software: Storybook Creator 4.0
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 692
|
I'm not technologically savvy enough to design, but I just wanted to say that I LOVE the theme and I'll definitely be buying! Looking forward to stalking and seeing what everyone comes up with
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
|
I'm sending over my submission now! Eeek, I'm so nervous. I really hope it meets standards. I've been reading over and over the rules like they're my new religion just to make sure I get it all right! This was super fun though!!!
__________________
![]() , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | ||||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Sunshine State of Florida
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Canon 50D; lenses: 50mm, 85mm
Posts: 593
|
Quote:
Also, I think it went through but just let me know for sure when you receive it. I've never used DropBox before...
__________________
![]() , ME! Ali , Ethan , Ava , and Lulu
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|