|
|
#21 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Sep 2009
Software: StoryBook Creator Plus
Camera: Canon 7D (I upgraded and I LOVE it!)
Posts: 147
|
I happen to LOVE using BIG pictures, so this one was pretty easy for me!
![]() I'll put it in the AK thread, too.
__________________
Jessica don't forget to check out my blog about digi-scrapping and my Smugmug Gallery for Disney pics! ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: FL
Software: PSE-8
Camera: Nikon D5000
Posts: 726
|
I love to use big pictures and pictures as backgrounds. This particular layout of Mulan was a funny moment for me. I was trying to quickly take pictures of the Chinese zodiac topiaries. I wasn't paying attention because I thought no one was around me. I literally almost ran into Mulan!
She and the CM were strolling around the pond before heading up to the meet and greet area. Mulan graciously allowed me to take a picture of her, hence the big picture, then waited for my girls to come up and be the first for the meet and greet. She is one special princess!![]() ![]() Posted in Character Encounters, Mulan. Thank you for hosting Amber! |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Is there a PP for this challenge?
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York, NY
Software: PSE 9
Posts: 106
|
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
|
Every weekly challenge has to have one, she just hasn't posted it yet.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#27 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
I dont think its mandatory to have a pp.
In the guidelines for the weekly challenges Carol states that providing participation prizes and selecting 'winners' are optional - this is left to the discretion of the host.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#28 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
|
Quote:
See where assuming got me!
|
||||
|
|
|||||
|
|
#29 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 187 Miles North of Disneyland
Software: Phtoshop CS 4
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,049
|
If we don't have a PP for this challenge I would be willing to donate something.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#30 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
Quote:
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|||||
![]() |
|
|