|
|
#11 | |||
|
Staying the night in the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Aiken, SC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Girl - 40D & Powershot SD980
Posts: 1,384
|
Going to try to make the chat, can't wait to get another page done! Thanks for hosting.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
|
I will probably miss the chat since I will be in transit and have to get dinner and things going. I will work on the LO after things settle down tonight.
Thanks for hosting. I am looking forward to scrappin!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Melinda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
well it's probably a good thing so many people are missing the chat lol. Iam a HORRIBLE multitasker , and in fact, I don't think I've ever used the chat room here at MS!
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
|
I plan on playing tonight. Thanks for the extra time.
I am not good at doing digi chat and scrapping at the same time. Thanks for hosting! Brenda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
I'll be here in the forum excitedly waiting!!
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Oct 2010
Location: NC
Software: PSE
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 432
|
Can't wait...
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
yay! I can't make the chat because my chat doesn't work here at work
but I hope to play this evening!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
Join Date: Sep 2009
Software: SBC+
Posts: 234
|
Awesome - will do this one after DH and I get home from dinner.
![]() Thanks for the deadline of Weds am.
__________________
Jen me: DH: kitties (there are two - betcha guessed that!) >^..^< >^..^<
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
|
I'm here...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|