MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-28-2012, 11:25 AM   #171
Usagi
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
Usagi's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Raccoon City
Software: PSE
Camera: Sony point and shoot/Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 188
Points: 2,334
I didn't make it in time for the PP but I still wanted to do a layout.



and here!
__________________





Usagi is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-28-2012, 11:57 AM   #172
LLPooh1
Trying all the props in Toontown
 
LLPooh1's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Illinois
Software: Photoshop 2023
Camera: Canon EOS R Mirrorless, Fuji FinePix XP Waterproof and my cell phone
Posts: 410
Points: 5,854
I missed the cut off since I worked yesterday, but I love the participation prize!! Is it available for purchase by chance?




posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5138#post95138
__________________


aka LLPooh1
(yes, I'm a Poohbear lover!!)
I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! I love DCL! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets

LLPooh1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 01:01 PM   #173
kmshep01
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
kmshep01's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: In the cotswolds in not so Sunny England,
Software: Digital scrapbook Artist 2
Posts: 170
Points: 1,227
Heres one from me



My flowers are stacked - hope thats ok.

Also posted Here.

kmshep01 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:39 PM   #174
Kramer.zoo
Taking the boat to the Studios
 
Kramer.zoo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Arlington, VA
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Nikon D3000
Posts: 2,060
Points: 4,545
Kelly...you killed me with the journaling......what a challenge! Thanks for hosting!! And thank goodness for your page starters...or I never would've gotten this LO done!!!





Also posted Hollywood Studios Main Entrance thread
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mexico Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pumpkin Mickey Pooh Beast Confetti Cupcake Pete

Last edited by Kramer.zoo; 01-28-2012 at 08:51 PM.

Kramer.zoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-28-2012, 08:40 PM   #175
tinkerbell7678
Riding Magical Express
 
tinkerbell7678's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Murray, Utah
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Sony
Posts: 909
Points: 4,123
Fun SS!!!

[



Also posted HERE.
__________________

Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Carousel horse Cheshire Cat 1 Pirate Flag Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Last edited by This Dixie Pixie; 01-30-2012 at 11:54 AM. Reason: linked it up to the gallery for credits

tinkerbell7678 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 07:10 AM   #176
Therapy97
Barnstorming along with Goofy
 
Therapy97's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CS6 & PhotoImpact X3
Camera: Canon SD870IS and Canon S95
Posts: 1,217
Points: 4,116
Sorry I couldn't participate on this when it happened, but I was on the Dream!



Also Found in this thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post96188
United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pirate Flag I love DCL! Star Tours Mickey\'s glove

Therapy97 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:24 AM   #177
COLINS7350
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
 
COLINS7350's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FLORIDA
Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Posts: 599
Points: 5,626
Speed scrap 84

SPEED SCRAP 84

KELLYBELL - MERRY & BRIGHT
BRITTISH - HOLIDAY MAGIC
BRITTISH - WHERE THE MAGIC BEGINS
RAINY DAYZ TEMPLATE



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3&postcount=16
Carousel horse Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail

COLINS7350 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 01:51 PM   #178
travelingxio
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
 
travelingxio's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: Costa Rica
Software: Photoshop Elements 10
Camera: Nikon
Posts: 697
Points: 6,278
Speed Scrap # 84

Here is mine ... I had to place the title to the side since I made my picture the full length of the page.



Also in forums ... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7&postcount=23
__________________

travelingxio is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-29-2012, 11:36 PM   #179
cmlhale
Blasting through Space Mountain
 
cmlhale's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
Points: 642
I know I didn't make the PP time, but I had to finish the whole marathon!


Also posted in Animation Meet n Greet
__________________


My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures

Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12
Magical Express Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin Carousel horse Pirate Flag Rocket Jets Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland)

cmlhale is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-30-2012, 02:06 PM   #180
tiggernjen
E Ticket Holder
 
tiggernjen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Hockessin, DE
Software: PSE10
Camera: Nikon D40
Posts: 3,593
Points: 20,536
Thanks for hosting Kelly and the PP...
__________________
Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Disney Vacation Club Member I link to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Monorail Mouse Ears Boardwalk 1 Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey\'s glove Earful Tower Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Pirate Dog D23 Member Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Limited Edition Amazon pin #1 I love DCL! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Lyn! Big Eyes Donald Mickey Parts Ive met another MouseScrapper Carol helped me book my vacation!

tiggernjen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:20 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger