MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #121
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Ha ha, Kelly I loved your layout so much I TOTALLY scraplifted it!

Thanks so much for hosting!





Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3776#post93776
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 01-27-2012, 11:00 AM   #122
notes4theheart
Taking a relaxing cruise on the Mark Twain
 
notes4theheart's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: NYC Suburbs
Software: PS CS5
Posts: 293
Points: 2,483


Also posted here:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3710#post93710
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 1 Monorail Star Tours Rocket Jets Magical Express Pirate Ears

notes4theheart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:01 AM   #123
CoralTurtle
Feeling like a kid again on Tom Sawyer Island
 
CoralTurtle's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: 7 miles from WDW :)
Software: CS5 & Lightroom
Camera: Canon Rebel T3i, Canon SX40
Posts: 1,080
Points: 3,770
Here's mine...

I saw at one point is said we had 4 hours, so that would be 2pm EST, but at another time I saw 1pm. So, if I'm wrong, I'm late, but here goes anyway!




Also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3798#post93798
__________________


Mouse Ears United States of America Monorail Star Tours Earful Tower Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Expedition Everest Sorcerer\'s Hat Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Teacups Japan Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Pooh Big Eyes Pluto Big Eyes Mike Wazowski Pete Yin Yang Carousel horse Pirates of the Caribbean Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by CoralTurtle; 01-27-2012 at 11:03 AM. Reason: Forgot to add forum link

CoralTurtle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #124
warty
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
warty's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Software: Creative Memories
Posts: 187
Points: 1,854
Here is my effort for my first ever speed scrap. I do have to alter the picture - get the straw out of his nose. Not sure if all posted right but did gave it my best shot.
http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22909&cat=900
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3802#post93802
This was great fun. Thanks
Canada

Last edited by warty; 01-27-2012 at 11:14 AM.

warty is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:02 AM   #125
MaryD73
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
MaryD73's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Houston, TX
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon Rebel T2i
Posts: 307
Points: 2,370
Ugh! Having issues uploading. It was in the gallery on time so hopefully you will forgive me. This is too stressful!!!



Link to Speed Scrap 84 gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...minute&cat=900

And the link to the event I posted in:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=38
Disney Vacation Club Member Magical Express Canada Mouse Ears Star Tours

MaryD73 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:04 AM   #126
r0binb
Stopping for lunch at Liberty Tree Tavern
 
r0binb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: The Lone Start State
Software: PS CS5 & CS3
Camera: Sony Cybershot, Sony a55
Posts: 1,113
Points: 4,845

Layout also posted here.
__________________
GIVE THE GIFT OF LIFE THIS HOLIDAY SEASON
JOIN THE BONE MARROW REGISTRY!
It's Easy ... It's Painless ... It's Free
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Speed Scrapper! Disney Vacation Club Member I love DCL! United States of America Magical Express Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Minnie Bride Captain EO Star Tours

Last edited by r0binb; 01-27-2012 at 11:13 AM.

r0binb is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:06 AM   #127
AMercil
Staying the night in the Beach Club
 
AMercil's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Iowa
Software: Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon Rebel T3
Posts: 2,012
Points: 5,233
This might be in here twice, I thought I posted it earlier but it appears to be missing now????
[IMG][/IMG]

Also posted here :http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=4431&page=2
Mouse Ears Mickey Pumpkin United States of America Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Sorcerer\'s Hat Teacups

AMercil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #128
Colts Fan
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
 
Colts Fan's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Indy area
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Canon Rebel T1i
Posts: 404
Points: 1,718
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellybell View Post
Perhaps I did my math wrong, let's make the deadline 2pm 4hrs total.
Ahhh, bummer. I had figured I had until 3 to finish this one because the "introducing" thread said:

There will be 6 instructions total over the hour
Layouts must be completed 4hrs after the last instruction.
Everyone who completes on time will get the prize.

Oh well, guess I'll try for the next one. . .
__________________
Star Tours Eiffel Tower Carousel horse I love DCL!

Colts Fan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:13 AM   #129
mouselvrmom
E Ticket Holder
 
mouselvrmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
Points: 22,899
Woohoo!! I made a LO in the car! Great challenge, and awesome PP, Kelly!!



posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...3807#post93807
__________________
Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express Carousel horse I link to MouseScrappers! Jungle Cruise Contemporary Resort 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Rocket Jets Pirate Flag Expedition Everest Monorail It\'s a Small World United Kingdom United States of America Star Tours Pirate Ears Viking Ship Norway Pirate Dog Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Cutester Bee Haunted Mansion Girlie Plane Crazy Kaa

mouselvrmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2012, 11:14 AM   #130
quietangelsb
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
quietangelsb's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Posts: 285
Points: 3,815


Post in SS Gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22913&cat=900

Post in DLP Thread: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...0&postcount=66

quietangelsb is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:41 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger