|
|
#111 | |||
|
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago Suburb
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Posts: 740
|
This is my first page in over a year and I feel like I'm starting all over again! I had to put scrapping aside due to some health issues so now let's see if I can remember what I'm supposed to do!
![]() Also posted here: http://mousescrappers.com/forums/sho...5&postcount=47
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#112 | |||
|
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: North Georgia
Software: PSE9
Camera: Nikon D50, & iPhone 4s
Posts: 1,160
|
O.k. Here's my layout:
![]() Link to Speed Scrap 84 gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...Mickey_WEB.jpg And the link to the event I posted in: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3761#post93761 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#113 | |||
|
Having dinner at Rainforest Café
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Midwest
Software: SBC Plus 3.0
Posts: 2,942
|
Hope I covered eveything! Thanks for a fun challenge!
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...-mouse&cat=900http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post93788
__________________
Last edited by Marie; 01-27-2012 at 11:02 AM. Reason: add links |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#114 | |||
|
Looking for pirates and ghosts in New Orleans Square
Join Date: Jun 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon T3i
Posts: 206
|
![]() I'm having a heck of a time figuring out which link to post where, give me a sec! Gallery link: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...900/ss_84g.jpg Venue link: totally not sure how to do this but I'm linking to the page it's on. http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=9553&page=9 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#115 | |||
|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Ohio
Software: SBC 4
Camera: Canon T3i
Posts: 528
|
Speed Scrap 84
Trying to figure out if I'm doing this right!
![]() Posted in the Hollywood Studios Gallery too... http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...rap-84&cat=500 Last edited by sewfun06; 01-27-2012 at 11:05 AM. Reason: Adding |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#116 | |||
|
I'm on the tram
Join Date: Nov 2010
Posts: 38
|
Here's mine SS #84
Last edited by sunnyNP; 01-27-2012 at 11:19 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#117 | |||
|
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
Join Date: Feb 2010
Posts: 154
|
Products used: Enchanted Winter kit, add on and alpha by Unforgettable Moments with Amy Peck.
![]() My gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22896&cat=500 SS #84 gallery: http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=22898&cat=900 Venue/Attraction: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3774#post93774 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#118 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Wilsonville, Or
Posts: 231
|
Heres mine...yes its last minute!!
![]() and here it is in the epcot thread... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3770#post93770 will spell check later... :/
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() no new ticker.. ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#119 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
By the skin of my teeth
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#120 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Lancaster PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 9
Camera: Canon Rebel xti
Posts: 232
|
![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...3778#post93778 Credits: Pixie Dust Volume 2 Kellybell Designs, World of Laughter by Natalies Little Corner of the World, Blue Alpha, Hoppy Birthday Freebie The Lilypad Created for Speed Scrap #84 Kellybell |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|