|
|
#91 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
![]() Join Date: May 2011
Software: PSE 9
Camera: Fuji FinePix
Posts: 563
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#92 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Minnesota
Software: PSE 10
Camera: Canon 60D
Posts: 9,176
|
Whew! Almost caught up now! Thanks for hosting Melinda and for the PP, Patty!
![]() posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...425#post126425
__________________
![]() Join my private Facebook travel group:https://www.facebook.com/groups/travelwithjenn/
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#93 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Melinda, thanks for hosting. I know I'm way, wat, to late with this, but wanted to post it anyway.
![]() Have been to the theatre last night, when I came back, the due time was already over, so decided to make it just now. Anyway, here it is: ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...625#post126625
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#94 | |||
|
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: The Netherlands
Posts: 1,171
|
I'm too late for the PP, but in time to complete the marathon
Thanks for hosting! ![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...654#post126654 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#95 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
|
I know I am too late for the PP, but I am hoping to get at least a half marathon done! Thanks for the fun instructions Melinda. I hope you like this page!
![]() ![]() Posted in the forums here.
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#96 | |||
|
Enjoying an Illuminations dessert party
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: California
Software: Creative Memories Storybook Creator
Camera: Nikon D3000, Canon PowerShot SD4000 IS, whatever else I can find to use :)
Posts: 1,993
|
Soooo very late. I just couldn't do the 4 hour turn-around, I guess - but I got it done!!
Thanks for the challenge. ![]() also here |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#97 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Anaheim, CA, USA
Camera: Stylus 1010
Posts: 576
|
2006 Christmas Stocking
I think I'm too late for the pp, but wanted to complete it anyway. Thanks for hosting!
![]() Gallery and Credits Forum |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|