|
|
#11 | |||
|
Riding Magical Express
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Kansas City, MO, USA
Software: PSE6/MAC
Camera: Samsung/HZ15W
Posts: 913
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
Love love that pp Julie, thanks Cindy!!!
And thank you for hosting Here is mine ![]() ![]() Also posted here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ed=1#post95083 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
|
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Apr 2011
Location: FLORIDA
Software: PSE 9
Camera: NIKON D80
Posts: 599
|
Speed scrap 91 - safari
THIS WAS A GOOD ONE, IVE NEVER DONE A PAGE WITH JUST 2 COLORS. THANKS FOR HOSTING
SPEED SCRAP 91 SAFARI BRITTISH - ANIMAL KINGDOM KIT BRITTISH - BOUNCY KELLYBELL - EXPEDITION SAFARI CAMI JO TEMPLATE ![]() http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...7&postcount=92 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Ontario, Canada
Software: Creative Memories
Posts: 187
|
Speed Scrap 91
Great challenge with just 2 colours - thanks for expanding my scrapbooking ideas.
![]() Forum - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5102#post95102 Challenge - http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...=23496&cat=907 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Getting some photos of the Tree of Life
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: PA
Software: GIMP
Camera: Canon Power Shot SX260
Posts: 2,868
|
Where can I get some easy templates??
I'm really having a hard time with these last 3 challenges. I have no experience with templates. I think I figured out how to do them, but the one I was almost finished with didn't save right and now I have to start over. Can anyone tell me where I can get an EASY template for a beginner?? Thanks!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Jan 2012
Posts: 120
|
Here's mine. This was a challenge, but I really enjoyed it!
![]() also here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5108#post95108 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Posts: 588
|
Frogs
![]() Kits used: A Grieving Mummy Kellybell - Bugged out Thank you so much for hosting the wonderful speed scrap. It came together so easy. Also thank you to the sponsor of the prize.
__________________
Last edited by calamitypark; 01-28-2012 at 11:40 AM. Reason: Forgot kits |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
|
|
|
|
![]() |
|
|