|
|
#51 | |||
|
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Posts: 373
|
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | ||||
|
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Posts: 1,259
|
Quote:
I have been so busy lately, that I haven't been posting much here.I haven't seen the threads yet, I sure will take a look at them when I have more time. I do love a challenge once in a while ![]() I have some more out of the box pictures ready and uploaded: ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() I've added my WDW-photo's on my facebook-account. If anybody is interested, just add me. |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#53 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
|
Awesome photos! I love the beanstalk and castle one the most. Its amazing how there are so many amazing detail shots you can take at Disney World.
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#54 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: near FW, Texas
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D60
Posts: 497
|
Oh my goodness! Now, I want to go back and take some detail pics! I've been learning my camera better since our last trip, and I just have to try some things out. Thanks for the inspiration!
__________________
![]() My personal blog: Life's Greatest adventures Disney World trips: Dec '02, Jan '09, Sept '10, Sept '11, April '12, Oct '12 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#55 | ||||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
Quote:
Fiona you always amaze me with your photos! Some of my favorites are the taxi, the raft, and the sorcerer's hat. Check this out - we both took a photo in almost the same place! Looks like you were just a bit to the left of where I was. Right when you walk out of Beauty and the Beast, yeah? I like the softness and bokeh of yours better.
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#56 | |||
|
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Posts: 1,259
|
Oh wow, that's amazing how much these pictures are alike!
Yours is amazing too, ToT is more recognizable than mine ![]() Indeed taken at the entrance of Beauty and the Beast! I love this topic. I have most of my WDW-pictures online, but maybe there's more 'out of the box', and otherwise, I have about 2000 pictures of DLP at christmas time in november. So I'll be back... again
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#57 | |||
|
Singing along with the children on the happiest cruise that ever sailed
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: NC
Software: SBC+ 3.0
Camera: Canon EOS Rebel T1i
Posts: 373
|
These photos are amazing!
I wish I could go back and take all these beautiful pictures I missed!
__________________
![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#58 | |||
|
Administrator
![]() Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
|
He-he... here is another one we took of in the same place! I've lost count.
I took this in 2006
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations Magical Vacations, LLC |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#59 | |||
|
Relaxing on the TTA PeopleMover
![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Dordrecht, The Netherlands
Software: Photoshop CS6
Camera: Sony A350 & Panasonic TZ7
Posts: 1,259
|
We have the same eye for details Carol!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#60 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
OMG! Such amazing pictures! I just need to get myself a DSLR ...
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|