|
|
#21 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
|
I have to get my husband for the train in a few minutes, so I can't chat, but I will be back later to check the instructions. I am glad for the extra time to get a page done.
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#22 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Brazil
Posts: 3,284
|
I need to go pick the boys at school, so ill check the instructions asap
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#23 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
We were supposed to start 20 minutes ago - where are the instructions????
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#24 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
My computer crashed!!!right at 2pm. with one click of the mouse she was toast. I'm s orry we got off to a rocky start, I've posted 2 to get us going.
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#25 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
Three instructions posted!
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#26 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
Oh no! Hope you didn't lose anything!
Yikes, hope there's not some virus going around - first April's, now yours. Wonder who'll be next?
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#27 | |||
|
Stopping for lunch at Sunshine Seasons
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Walnut Creek Ca
Software: PSE10
Camera: Sony Cybershot DSC-T100
Posts: 1,602
|
How many photos are we going to need??
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#28 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
as many as you like
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#29 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
|
well that's unsettling! The only thing I lost was the layout I was saving for the preview, but I've almost got it finished again now. Time for a new laptop me thinks.
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time![]() ![]() 2010 Disneyland album completed 2007 Disneyland album in progress 2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked) My Blog Ckick|Stitch|Juls |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#30 | |||
|
Rockin to the beat of Off Kilter
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: NC
Software: SBC+
Posts: 1,933
|
I'm here!!!! I need to go to Disney to get more pics! ALmost out,
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|