|
|
#1 | |||
|
Blasting through Space Mountain
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Lancashire, UK
Software: PSE 8
Posts: 480
|
Weekly Challenge 81 (4/13-4/19)
Hi All
I'm so excited to be hosting my first weekly challenge and I have an awesome PP for you ! As it's technically the 13th here in the UK and I have plans, I figured I'd best post now in case I forget ![]() This week I'd like you to scrap about the one thing that makes your Disney trip special - it could be a character, a place, a person...anything you like. 1) I want to see at least 4 patterned papers on your page. 2) I love greenery so use at least 2 leaves (can be realistic or paper) 3) Use a paint or glitter splat. 4) Put some stitching on your page. 5) Use some word art and an alpha to create your title. 6) Add some journalling 7) Include anything else you want and add your shadows before uploading to the gallery (before 4/19 midnight) Hope that wasn't too painful ! lol. To get your PP; these are the guidelines for WC LO’s: 1) LO should be Disney related. 2) It must be uploaded to the MouseScrappers Gallery in the Weekly Challenge category before the deadline. 3) Your layout must be posted in two (2) places: in the challenge thread (here) and in the appropriate forum thread, and please don´t forget to put this last link in your post here! 4) And very important you must leave some love for other pages in this challenge Here's the page I scrapped : ![]() The PP this week has been generously donated by Amber of Stolen Moments Designs : ![]() and co-ordinates perfectly with her Makin' Me Happy kit :
Last edited by andrea4376; 04-13-2011 at 03:50 AM. |
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#2 |
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() |
I hope I can get my taxes completed in time to get my page in. I love the theme of the challenge and that PP. Thank you!!!
|
|
|
|
|
#3 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Apr 2011
Posts: 17
|
![]() ![]() hi andrea I am Emma's daughter ![]() ![]() I posted it here http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...?t=2999&page=5
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#4 | |||
|
Moderator
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 10,453
|
hmmm, need to think about this one. have to think about something really special haha! awesome prize, can't wait to play!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#5 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Great challenge Andrea, I´ll start thinking! Thanks Amber for the cute PP too!!
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#6 | |||
|
In Town Square, envisioning Walt giving his speech
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: New York, NY
Software: PSE 9
Posts: 106
|
I have exactly the thing I want to scrap in mind - the whole reason for our trip!
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#7 | |||
|
Cooling off in Critter Country
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Colorado
Software: SBC
Camera: Sony
Posts: 278
|
Snow White
Fun challenge! Thank so much.
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ead.php?t=4424
__________________
Shawna |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#8 | |||
|
Staying the night at Animal Kingdom Lodge
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
Software: Photoshop CC 2017 and Photoshop CS2
Camera: GE X500, Sony CyberShot
Posts: 2,968
|
Thanks for hosting Andrea ... and great prize !!!!
![]() Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=32 |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#9 | |||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Here´s my page. Thanks for hosting Andrea and Amber for the cute PP! I´ve always been a Disney fan, but since DS was born all our trips are so special and 100% planned for him.
![]() image linked Also posted: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...1920#post61920
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#10 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
![]() Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Myrtle Beach, SC
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Nikon D3
Posts: 1,128
|
Love the PP and the instructions! My daughter's interaction with the characters is something we adore about Disney. Though she's 8 and incredibly bright, she is completely with the characters in those moments and seems to forget they're (supposedly) people in costumes.
![]() Also in the character encounters thread here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...6&postcount=21
__________________
- Kimberly |
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|