MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2011, 07:50 PM   #21
disfamily07
Going thru the turnstiles of California Adventure
 
disfamily07's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: Abingdon MD
Software: Photoshop elements
Camera: Canon Rebel xs
Posts: 654
Points: 4,197
Here's mine Thanks for a great challenge and the great PP!!



Heres the link to the forum
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5401#post55401
__________________
Kristian


Only Counting trips since being married:
Honeymoon May 2007 -Shades Of Green, October 2007- Hilton Head Island October 2008-off property, DLP May 2010- Sequoia Lodge, Son's 1st trip: October 2010-Old Key West May 2012-Vero Beach November 2013- Old Key West and Saratoga Springs May 2015-Boardwalk and Bay Lake Towers
United States of America Boardwalk 1 Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member United Kingdom

disfamily07 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-22-2011, 08:00 PM   #22
cmtscrap
E Ticket Holder
 
cmtscrap's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Tucker, Georgia
Software: Forever Artisan 6.0
Camera: Nikon D5000 and Nikon DX40
Posts: 4,311
Points: 14,834
Send a message via Yahoo to cmtscrap
The Chronicles of Narnia Costumes

Thank you for hosting. I was attending a webinar while completing this LO so I hope I didn't accidentally put any words from the webinar into my few lines of journaling.



LO also posted in the following thread:
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5403#post55403
__________________


I link to MouseScrappers! United States of America Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Monorail Magical Express Earful Tower Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Limited Edition Amazon pin #5 Carol helped me book my vacation! Mickey\'s glove I love DCL! Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Charlene! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) D23 Member Minnie\'s Bow Pop Century 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #3 D Ticket Disney Vacation Club Member Ive met another MouseScrapper

cmtscrap is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:02 PM   #23
WDW Scrap Princess
E Ticket Holder
 
WDW Scrap Princess's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
Points: 27,465
wow, everybody did awesome! up to here I left love. Going to bed, really sleepy...
__________________
Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Carousel horse Magical Express Sorcerer\'s Hat Boardwalk 1 Contemporary Resort 1 Rocket Jets Monorail Eiffel Tower Earful Tower Minnie\'s Shoe Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag I love DCL! Cheshire Cat 1 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Teresa! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Cutester Minnie Dale Bambi

WDW Scrap Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #24
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
Thanks for the fun SS, Julie. And see? Only four photos! Woot!



and posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5406#post55406

p.s. I'll leave love tomorrow - I gotta get to bed!
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:08 PM   #25
Susan0326
Admiring the architecture of Morocco
 
Susan0326's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: PSE 11 & Lightroom
Camera: Nikon 5300
Posts: 1,864
Points: 14,046
Thanks for an awesome SS and fabulous prize!


__________________

Been There, Done That, Going Back!
1972 ~ 1977 ~ 1989 ~ 2001 Grosvenor ~ 2003 AS Movies ~ 2004, 2005, 2006, 2007 Pop Century ~
2008 POR ~ 2009, 2010, 2011 Pop Century ~ 2012 CBR ~ 2013 Pop Century ~ 2014 CBR ~ 2017 POFQ
Mouse Ears Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Sorcerer\'s Hat United States of America Monorail Pirate Ears I link to MouseScrappers! Skyway Earful Tower Pop Century Ursula Captain EO Expedition Everest

Susan0326 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #26
robills
Having dinner in Le Cellier
 
robills's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 1,959
Points: 7,090
crush n gusher



http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5408#post55408
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Olaf

robills is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:09 PM   #27
This Dixie Pixie
E Ticket Holder
 
This Dixie Pixie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jun 2010
Posts: 3,181
Points: 4,796
Whew - just finished 2 speed scraps in 3 hours! I'll have to leave love in the morning, my eyes don't want to look at the computer screen for another minute!



Also posted it here:
SeaWorld
I link to MouseScrappers! Monorail Speed Scrapper! Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Canada Rocket Jets Sorcerer\'s Hat I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Minnie\'s Bow Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s shorts It\'s a Small World Cheshire Cat 1 Carousel horse Star Tours Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickeys shoe Pop Century Jungle Cruise Skyway United States of America Pirate Dog Teacups

This Dixie Pixie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:12 PM   #28
cncDisney4
Taking monorail to Grand Floridian
 
cncDisney4's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Texas Hill Country
Posts: 2,447
Points: 3,131
Loved this Speed Scrap Julie ... really fun instructions!



Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...5413#post55413
__________________

My Blog: http://www.seeitsnapitscrapit.blogspot.com/

I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Minnie\'s Bow Mouse Ears Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Teacups Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Star Tours Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Rocket Jets Minnie\'s Shoe United States of America Pirate Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Mickey Pumpkin I love DCL!

cncDisney4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:17 PM   #29
liriel
E Ticket Holder
 
liriel's Avatar
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Worcester, Massachusetts
Software: PSE 12
Camera: Pentax k-x
Posts: 9,647
Points: 26,414
I am loving the fantastic pages so far. Its getting late for me so I am off to bed, but I will leave more love and send out prizes in the morning. Thanks everyone for playing!
__________________
Mouse Ears Jungle Cruise Sorcerer\'s Hat Star Tours Magical Express Captain EO Mickey\'s glove Minnie\'s Bow Mickey Pumpkin Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Monorail United States of America Mickeys shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway I link to MouseScrappers! Boardwalk 1 Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Julie! Mickey\'s shorts Contemporary Resort 1 Carousel horse Earful Tower Carol helped me book my vacation! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Stormtrooper Ive met another MouseScrapper

liriel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 08:30 PM   #30
pennylayne
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
 
pennylayne's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: mid atlantic
Software: PSE , project life app
Camera: Ipod touch 6s
Posts: 535
Points: 5,847
hahaha I keptlooking at the other thread and going "when is this thing going to start?" DOH! getting stared now
__________________
Preserving the past, one frame, click, and scrap at a time


2010 Disneyland album completed
2007 Disneyland album in progress
2005 Disneyland album completed (but being reworked)
United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Mouse Ears Sorcerer\'s Hat Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Star Tours Captain EO Carousel horse Boardwalk 1

pennylayne is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 10:32 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger