|
|
#51 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: 1,103 Miles from MK
Software: CS6~PSE10~SBC
Camera: Nikon D3300
Posts: 7,119
|
Wonderful!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#52 | |||
|
Watching fireworks burst over Sleeping Beauty's Castle
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: on Lake Michigan
Software: PSE 8
Camera: Cannon Rebel T1i
Posts: 537
|
Help I am not doing something correct?? I have the Globe & all the pic> correct.I made a reflection globe.I have dark blue paper on level 1 , > light blue paper next, the Globe on 0 level and reflection above the > globe.I cannot fade the reflection globe. It either totally disappears as > I try to fade it or the entire layer goes black & white. I did download > Grants tools to us for my PSE 8. Any ideas? My hair is turning grayer by the hour...as I try to figure this out! Bev Cavera> MouseScrappers.com |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#53 | ||||
|
Having dinner at Ohana
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West-central PA
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Posts: 2,378
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#54 | ||||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
. If I get some time to play today maybe I'll see if I can figure out PSE8 a lttle more.
__________________
Monica ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#55 | ||||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#56 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: big D, Texas
Software: pse7
Camera: nikon d90
Posts: 1
|
Going to try this evening using the pse8 instructions. I have version 7, hopefully the steps are the same. Thank you for posting this!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#57 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
|
Wow, I am so thrilled to make a globe. What a neat tool! I followed the tutorial that was posted, loaded the layers mask, and played around with it. It took quite a while, including a little bit of frustration, but I finally got it. Thanks for all the helpful hints!! I now have a fabulous cover page!!
__________________
Linda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#58 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
|
some other tips
After spending the day trying to make a globe, I can add a few helpful hints from what I learned today....
- I made the 7x7 rectangular photo boxes to cover the entire 12x12 page and filled all of them with photos - I used a circle cookie cutter with a fixed size of 11.5 x 11.5inches to cut out the globe after it was spherized - I have PSE7 so I downloaded the Grants Tools for PSE6 (there is no version for PSE7, just one for 6 and 8) - For fading the reflection image, once you've got linear gradiant selected and black foreground color selected, click from the middle of the globe, drag toward the outer edge and click again. It just draws a line from the 2 clicks and fades from the middle to the edge. It will erase the other half of the globe. I kept trying to click from the edge to the middle. Remember to start in the middle first. - then you can reduce opacity on the reflection to make it even lighter. I followed the PSE8 instruction for the globe and thought they were superbly written and very detailed. Thank you for a great tutorial and sharing such a cool image with us!!!
__________________
Linda |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#59 | ||||
|
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
![]() Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#60 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: SE NY
Software: Craft Artist
Camera: Canon Powershot SX10IS & learning to use my new Nikon D3100
Posts: 3,755
|
Quote:
Would you mind also posting it here? Picture grids GLOBES
__________________
Monica ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|