MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #41
larkd
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
 
larkd's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
Points: 10,284
I've already missed the first instruction. Where is it? How did I get behind so fast?
__________________
Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears United States of America Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Teacups Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Expedition Everest Monorail Star Tours Christmas Tree Panda Mickey Pumpkin Cheshire Cat 1 Eiffel Tower Cozy Cone Motel Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Skyway Turkey Anna

larkd is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #42
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
kendallt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 310
Points: 1,069
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
Quote:
Originally Posted by TanyaH666 View Post
don't do it!!!!! don't give in to the dark side Kendall!
Haha!! MUST. RESIST.
__________________
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

kendallt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #43
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
TanyaH666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So. California
Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Posts: 800
Points: 14,194
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
I'm excited! First time to do a SS and first time to ever post in a gallery! I'm so nervous...
how exciting!! you are gonna love it!!
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #44
roxana
Checking out, and taking Magical Express back to MCO
 
roxana's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Lima, Peru
Software: CS5
Camera: Canon
Posts: 8,246
Points: 21,798
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
OKAY.. who is in jammies now?
Me!!!!!!!!!!!!!
__________________

I link to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Speed Scrapper! Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Peru Monorail Maracas Carousel horse Pirate Ears Teacups Pop Century Star Tours Captain EO Magical Express Thanks for being so helpful to others Roxana! Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Pirate Flag Viking Ship Pirate Dog Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Cheshire Cat 1 Minnie\'s Shoe It\'s a Small World Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Mickey\'s glove Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

roxana is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:05 PM   #45
ILuvCrush
Having dinner at Ohana
 
ILuvCrush's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: West-central PA
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Sony Alpha-550 DSLR
Posts: 2,378
Points: 6,715
I'm here!! And in my jammies too lol!
Disney Vacation Club Member United States of America Mouse Ears Monorail Eiffel Tower Mickeys shoe I link to MouseScrappers! Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Contemporary Resort 2 Magical Express Star Tours Expedition Everest Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow D23 Member Captain EO Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Pirate Flag Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Turkey Christmas Tree Cheshire Cat 1 Thanks for all your help with MouseScrappers Paula! France Italy United Kingdom Morocco Canada Germany

ILuvCrush is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #46
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gina View Post
I'm excited! First time to do a SS and first time to ever post in a gallery! I'm so nervous...
Glad you are here Gina!
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #47
kendallt
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
 
kendallt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: South Carolina
Software: PS CS4
Camera: Canon Rebel
Posts: 310
Points: 1,069
Send a message via Yahoo to kendallt
Yay for jammies!!
__________________
Mouse Ears I link to MouseScrappers! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Contemporary Resort 1 Boardwalk 1 Minnie\'s Bow Rocket Jets 2011 Special Edition pin #7 Captain EO Wish VoluntEAR - Castle

kendallt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:06 PM   #48
inkspots
Enjoying the whimsy of PhilharMagic
 
inkspots's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Japan
Software: PSCS5, PSE 5.0
Camera: Canon 40D
Posts: 1,158
Points: 4,066
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
OKAY.. who is in jammies now?
Jammies? It's almost noon! (although if I didn't have to take the kiddo to school, I probably would be in jammies.)

Thanks for all the answers to my question. I guess when I first saw the title of these, I just figured you scrapped as you went.

Jamie
Japan United States of America I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World France Hong Kong Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey Pumpkin

inkspots is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #49
britt
E Ticket Holder
 
britt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 3,488
Points: 45,148
So many newbies and first timers are here!!!! WELCOME EVERYONE!!

I'm in my jammies! Well, my jammie pants.
__________________

my blog my gallery
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Thanks for bringing in so many new members Britt! I link to MouseScrappers! Speed Scrapper! Mouse Ears Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Magical Express Cheshire Cat 1 Big Eyes Minnie Stormtrooper Boo USA Ive met another MouseScrapper

britt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-07-2010, 07:07 PM   #50
TanyaH666
Fascinated by the World of Color
 
TanyaH666's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: So. California
Software: CS5 and PSE8
Camera: Sony NEX-5R & QX-100
Posts: 800
Points: 14,194
oh man, chatting like this is so hard!! stupid 30 sec rule....
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Jungle Cruise I link to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Tanya! Speed Scrapper! Captain EO Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! Limited Edition Amazon pin #3 Expedition Everest Magical Express Pirate Dog Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Pop Century Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Cutester Minnie Pumpkin King Kaa Ursula Pete Ive met another MouseScrapper Eiffel Tower

TanyaH666 is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 11:09 PM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger