|
|
#11 | |||
|
Taking the Studio Backlot Tour
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: MA
Software: adobe elements 13
Camera: Canon Digital Rebel XSi
Posts: 2,226
|
Thanks for the template! Would love to see some more activity around here with the challenges!
__________________
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
|
Thank you Cynthia and Jlynn for such beautiful layouts. I can't wait to see many, many more!!!!!
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 |
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Mar 2018
Location: Tucson, AZ
Posts: 1
|
I am brand new here and I am so glad to have found it is still active! I will be making an attempt at this template. Thanks!
|
|
|
|
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
|
Thank you for the template!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
|
Really beautiful!!!!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Mar 2018
Posts: 4
|
Thank you!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
On Casey Jr, going 'round the track
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Wisconsin
Software: PSE13
Camera: Nikon D3300, Canon Powershot SX150, iPhone 6
Posts: 354
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
|
Disney MK Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire w Louis&AndrewDoresy-2017
Natalie,
What a cute template!!! ![]() ![]() Love your new kit At The Faire!!!!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]() Also posted at: Template Challenge http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...8550&nocache=1 MouseScrappers.com > Theme Parks > Magic Kingdom Layouts > Parades, Fireworks and Special Events at Magic Kingdom > Mickey's Royal Friendship Faire http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...ad.php?t=16300 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
|
Epcot-UK-Tshirt
Thank you for the great template (I love the Mickey Head) and in advance for the pp.
![]() Forum: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...413#post174413
__________________
Michelle |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | |||
|
Riding Radiator Springs Racers
Join Date: Jun 2013
Location: NJ
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Olympus FE-170, Olympus VR-340, Cannon PowerShot A110 IS
Posts: 716
|
Thanks for hosting! I haven't done a single page since last year's Speed Scrap Marathon.
![]() Here's mine- [IMG] [/IMG]Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...611#post174611 |
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|