|
|
#81 | |||
|
Enjoying the view from the Swiss Family Treehouse
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Florida
Software: Adobe Photoshop Elements 5.0
Camera: Nikon D3400
Posts: 1,026
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#82 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
Thanks to all who played! I will send out the journalingcards later today. And I will leave love. I really want to sit down and have a close look at what you all created.
![]() Hope you had fun this weekend. I sure had (but am glad it's over too... looking forward to next year. I hope to have fresh photos by then...).
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#83 | |||
|
On the wildest ride in the wilderness!
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: kendallville, IN
Software: PSE
Camera: Nikon Coolpix S60
Posts: 321
|
French Quarter
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#84 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() ![]() Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: England
Software: Photoshop CC
Camera: Cannon
Posts: 3,115
|
Thanks for the fun speed scrap Marieke, my "mermaid item" is the bubbles!
![]() Also posted Club Cool thread.
__________________
Last edited by *melidy*; 07-31-2017 at 12:15 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#85 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
You should all have gotten your pp by now. Enjoy!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#86 | |||
|
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
|
I think I have left love to all of you as well... I was really surprised by all those gorgeous pages and your take on the speed scrap. Thanks again!
![]() Let me know if you didn't receive the pp nor some love. I have only sent the pp to those who posted in this thread. I have left love to those who posted in the SS#218 gallery.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|