|
|
#11 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: Central Florida
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Nikon 7200
Posts: 3,333
|
Thanks
Natalie,
Thanks for sharing the template again!!!!!!!!! ![]() ![]() ![]() ![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#12 | |||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: SBC+ 4.0
Camera: dRebel T4si
Posts: 138
|
Charlene, could you re-share the .page file too? Thanks!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#13 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Restaurantosaurus
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Ohio
Posts: 2,662
|
Thank you Natalie!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#14 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Southern California
Posts: 584
|
I love this template. I have used it for my paper scrapbooking and it is so fun!
![]()
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#15 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
|
Natalie!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#16 | |||
|
Trying to find Nemo in the Tomorrowland lagoon
Join Date: Oct 2013
Posts: 451
|
Thank you!!!!!!!
Thank you!!!!!!! Thank you!!!!!!! |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#17 | |||
|
E Ticket Holder
![]() ![]() Join Date: Dec 2011
Location: Texas
Software: Artisan 5
Camera: Nikon D3300, Olympus TG-3, Sony, and my phone - Samsung S10
Posts: 5,949
|
awesome! thank you!!!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#18 | |||
|
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Austin, TX
Posts: 522
|
Thank you!
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#19 | |||
|
Just parked the car
Join Date: Jun 2014
Posts: 18
|
So this maybe a stupid question and I am rather new to all of the digital scrapbooking, how do I use this template if I have artisan 5? Or can I use it in this software? If I cannot, how do I add pictures when it comes up in my PSE software? The simplist explanation would be really great
thanks
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#20 | ||||
|
Walking right down the middle of Main Street USA
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: SBC+ 4.0
Camera: dRebel T4si
Posts: 138
|
Quote:
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|