MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Welcome > MouseScrappers - site news and thoughts
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-17-2013, 01:50 PM   #301
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
I bought a Pressure vessel handbook for around 125.00, printer ink, iPhone 64GB car charger, and a cd.
Thank you! nothing yet, but will check again soon
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 12-22-2013, 05:24 PM   #302
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Doing some late shopping.... I just purchased roughly $80.00 in games using the link.

Hope it shows up.
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 07:40 AM   #303
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
Friday Purchase

I purchased from Amazon thru your link a Wubbanub Infant Plush Toy Pacifier - Monkey for $13.05.

Could I please get the Minnie Shoe? Thanks.
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-23-2013, 08:45 AM   #304
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
I bought a Pressure vessel handbook for around 125.00, printer ink, iPhone 64GB car charger, and a cd.
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Doing some late shopping.... I just purchased roughly $80.00 in games using the link.

Hope it shows up.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
I purchased from Amazon thru your link a Wubbanub Infant Plush Toy Pacifier - Monkey for $13.05.

Could I please get the Minnie Shoe? Thanks.
Thank you all! I don't think I see any of these (yet). Here is what I see ordered since the 10th - let me know if any of these things are yours (you can PM me if you prefer)

Books
Canon in d Plus 12 Masterpieces
Literature: An Introduction to Reading and Writing, Compact Edition (5th Edition)
Psych 101: Psychology Facts, Basics, Statistics, Tests, and More!
The Alchemist
The Art of Public Speaking
The Psychopath Inside: A Neuroscientist's Personal Journey into the Dark Side of the Brain

Camera
Shutter Huggers Panda Shutter Hugger

Grocery & Gourmet Food
Twinings Lady Grey Tea, Tea Bags, 20-Count Boxes 1.41 ozs., (Pack of 6)

Tools & Hardware
RoomMates RMK1141SCS Celestial Glow in the Dark Peel & Stick Wall Decals

Toys & Games
7 Wonders
Dominion: Prosperity
LEGO City Fire Chief Car 60001
Lego City Set #5612 Exclusive Mini Figure Police Officer
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:24 PM   #305
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by Chef Minnie Mouse View Post
I bought a Pressure vessel handbook for around 125.00, printer ink, iPhone 64GB car charger, and a cd.
I think I see all these now! Are there any Amazon pins you want? If you have 30 you will have to sell one of your existing pins before I send it to you. Thank you!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:25 PM   #306
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by ewebwoman View Post
I purchased from Amazon thru your link a Wubbanub Infant Plush Toy Pacifier - Monkey for $13.05.

Could I please get the Minnie Shoe? Thanks.
Thanks for using the link again! Shoe has been sent. Let me know if I owe you anymore.. I think I lost track
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-26-2013, 06:28 PM   #307
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Quote:
Originally Posted by scrappinnewbie View Post
Doing some late shopping.... I just purchased roughly $80.00 in games using the link.

Hope it shows up.
Thank you!! I see some things under toys and games that might be yours. Which pin would you like?
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 04:21 PM   #308
scrappinnewbie
E Ticket Holder
 
scrappinnewbie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Central Florida
Software: SBC+3.0
Camera: Cannon Rebel XTi
Posts: 5,893
Points: 65,577
Quote:
Originally Posted by Carolc View Post
Thank you!! I see some things under toys and games that might be yours. Which pin would you like?
The Dominion and 7 Wonders are two of the games I ordered. I also ordered some sheet music.

I haven't even looked at the pins... I need to check them out... lol..

Be back with a reply.

I'm just glad to help out.

....How about Big Thunder?> That is the girls favorite ride. Only fitting I add that pin to my collection.

Thanks a bunch!
__________________
I wish I could be or seeing

Melinda
Mouse Ears United States of America Minnie\'s Shoe Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Thanks for helping to make MouseScrappers a better place Melinda! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Teacups Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Panda Germany R2-D2 Pigglet 1 Carol helped me book my vacation! Big Thunder Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Ive met another MouseScrapper

Last edited by scrappinnewbie; 12-27-2013 at 04:29 PM.

scrappinnewbie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-27-2013, 11:03 PM   #309
Carolc
Administrator
 
Carolc's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: So Cal
Software: PSE 7
Camera: Nikon D50
Posts: 5,531
Points: 169,049
Sent... thanks!!
__________________
Travel agent specializing in Disney Destinations
Magical Vacations, LLC


Studio1955
Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Sorcerer\'s Hat Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Pop Century Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member Pirate Ears Disney Vacation Club Member Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Minnie Cupcake Wish VoluntEAR - Ribbon Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Minnie\'s Shoe Anna Ive met another MouseScrapper Transfer an existing reservation

Carolc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-16-2014, 03:45 PM   #310
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
Bought some things on Amazon on 2/15/14:
Total was $45.16 but billed separately as
$19.01 and $26.15
Was for a book, a DVD and a battery for my phone.

Could I please get the WDW logo pin? Thanks.
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 02:12 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger