MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Speed Scraps
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-09-2014, 11:21 AM   #31
momabaarjo
Admiring the nostalgic touches on Buena Vista Avenue
 
momabaarjo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Texas
Software: Creative Memories SBC
Posts: 642
Points: 3,243

Also posted HERE
__________________
Tammie


momabaarjo is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 02-09-2014, 11:31 AM   #32
CynthiaY2
E Ticket Holder
 
CynthiaY2's Avatar
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Alabama
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Nikon D300s
Posts: 4,276
Points: 32,857


Also here... http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...d=1#post143480
__________________

DVC Member 2008! Annual Passholder
I'm a Disney fan who loves inspiring and helping others experience the magic of Disney
---ETSY Seller
I link to MouseScrappers! Disney Vacation Club Member Thanks for the great photography tips Cynthia! I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mickey Pumpkin I got Maleficent as a dragon for referring people to MouseScrappers! I got the Tree of Life for referring people to MouseScrappers! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition D23 Member I love DCL! Sorcerer\'s Hat Canada United States of America Star Tours Contemporary Resort 2 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #5 2011 Special Edition pin #2 Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Kermit 1 DCL Mickey Parts Big Eyes Goofy Minnie Cupcake Ive met another MouseScrapper

CynthiaY2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:46 AM   #33
Chef Minnie Mouse
E Ticket Holder
 
Chef Minnie Mouse's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Winter Haven, FL ;)
Software: CS6
Camera: Nikon D7000
Posts: 9,340
Points: 34,859
So sorry I missed the chat. Great directions and PP! Thanks so much!

Also posted here
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...484#post143484
__________________
My Blog My Gallery
Mickey\'s glove Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! It\'s a Small World Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Lisa! Mexico Norway China Germany Italy United States of America Japan Morocco France United Kingdom Canada Speed Scrapper! Halloween 2010 - Limited Edition Mickey Pumpkin Pirate Dog Pirate Flag Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Captain EO Mickeys shoe Minnie\'s Shoe Minnie\'s Bow Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) I love DCL! D23 Member

Chef Minnie Mouse is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 11:47 AM   #34
Liesje
Randomly selected to dine in Club 33!
 
Liesje's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: Antwerp, Belgium
Software: Photoshop
Camera: Canon PowerShot G12
Posts: 524
Points: 3,071
Thanks Patty for the fun challenge and the great pp!


Also posted here: http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...486#post143486

Liesje is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:04 PM   #35
Uwsharp
Taking a Behind the Seeds tour
 
Uwsharp's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Katy, TX
Software: Photoshop Elements 6.0
Camera: Canon Powershot and Canon Rebel Xsi
Posts: 1,641
Points: 5,687
Speed Scrap #166 - Love 2012

Patty - thanks for hosting and the pp.



also posted here - http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...493#post143493
__________________

signature made using Connie Prince's Main Street Magic
Mouse Ears Mickey\'s shorts Mickeys shoe Star Tours Mickey Pumpkin Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Cheshire Cat 1 2011 Special Edition pin #7 2011 Special Edition pin #2 2011 Special Edition pin #5

Uwsharp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:08 PM   #36
ewebwoman
Going through the turnstiles of the Magic Kingdom
 
ewebwoman's Avatar
 
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Southern California
Software: Photoshop CS6, Storybook Creator
Camera: Canon 5DMIII, 7D, 5D
Posts: 954
Points: 5,660
Quote:
Originally Posted by nadauh View Post
The deadline will be tomorrow noon, so you will have plenty of time!
I wish i knew if it was Eastern time so i could figure out my time
__________________

Minnie\'s Shoe Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Star Tours Fantasmic Goofys Hat I love DCL! Teacups Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) It\'s a Small World Mickey\'s glove Monorail Pirate Ears Rocket Jets WDW logo Cheshire Cat 1 Jiminy Cricket Anna Elsa Skyway Baymax Carousel horse D23 Member Olaf Sorcerer\'s Hat Jungle Cruise Sven I link to MouseScrappers!

ewebwoman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #37
debpop
Stopping to get photos of Spaceship Earth
 
debpop's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 1,498
Points: 6,804
Here is mine! Thanks for the great challenge and awesome PP!



Also posted here!
http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...499#post143499

debpop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:09 PM   #38
AllThingsDisney
Uh oh , I just looked into the eyes of Mara
 
AllThingsDisney's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: Canada
Software: Photoshop Elements 2018
Camera: Canon Rebel EOS TSi
Posts: 181
Points: 2,557
Loved this challenge! I had most of it picked out as I read the instructions. I love when a page comes together like that.



http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos..._Scrap_166.jpg
__________________
Star Tours Mickey\'s glove Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Mickey\'s shorts

AllThingsDisney is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:13 PM   #39
rkrushing4
In the Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki, Tiki Room
 
rkrushing4's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2013
Location: PA
Software: Photoshop Elements 11
Camera: Cannon / Iphone
Posts: 158
Points: 1,222


Forum link http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...506#post143506

Gallery http://www.mousescrappers.com/photos...41637&cat=1079

rkrushing4 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-09-2014, 12:17 PM   #40
Graycen
Cooling off in Critter Country
 
Graycen's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Posts: 273
Points: 2,409


http://www.mousescrappers.com/forums...26&postcount=1

Graycen is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:01 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger