MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Challenges! > Design Challenges
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-30-2013, 02:48 PM   #51
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Cindyrelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SouthWestFLA
Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Posts: 235
Points: 3,046
Oh Boy, Oh Boy this palette has really gotten a hold of me.... I keep making MORE and MORE! Gonna be huge by Friday.... I am obsessed!!
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Old 04-30-2013, 06:45 PM   #52
frogfish
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
 
frogfish's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
Points: 13,777
Well, I have some bad news ladies...

I'm not going to be able to get the links or previews to you by Friday's blog hop.

I am currently sitting in a hospital bed (I've been in here for about 24 hours). I have some serious gall bladder issues and I'm looking at surgery after the inflamation goes down.

I will be posting the blog hop lineup in the forum Friday morning (from my phone), but I don't have access to any of your files or PhotoShop until I get home.

There is only one change to the blog hop lineup and that is to remove larkd from the list as she included all of her pieces in the challenge submission.

I'm so sorry for the delay and inconvenience...

Here is the final blog hop lineup:
Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/
MJAJmom: http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/
Cindyrelly: http://www.cindyrelly.blogspot.com/
Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/
Pooh46: http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/
Jennipher: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/
afirmbeliever: http://artsandainsdesigns.blogspot.com/
msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/
Creatively Obsessed: http://creativelyobsessed.com/blog-2/
__________________
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Herbie Monorail Magical Express I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Mouse Ears Thanks for all your help with the Design Challenges Christina!

Last edited by frogfish; 04-30-2013 at 07:27 PM.

frogfish is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:03 PM   #53
momeee
Enjoying Wishes from the Pirate and Pals Cruise
 
momeee's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2013
Location: Minneapolis, MN
Software: Photoshop Elements 6 (so old I know!)
Posts: 1,352
Points: 1,645
Quote:
Originally Posted by frogfish View Post
Well, I have some bad news ladies...

I'm not going to be able to get the links or previews to you by Friday's blog hop.

I am currently sitting in a hospital bed (I've been in here for about 24 hours). I have some serious gall bladder issues and I'm looking at surgery after the inflamation goes down.

I will be posting the blog hop lineup in the forum Friday morning (from my phone), but I don't have access to any of your files or PhotoShop until I get home.

There is only one change to the blog hop lineup and that is to remove larkd from the list as she included all of her pieces in the challenge submission.

I'm so sorry for the delay and inconvenience...
Absolutely NO worries! Take care of yourself! Praying for a speedy recovery!
__________________
Mouse Ears It\'s a Small World Captain EO Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

momeee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 07:39 PM   #54
afirmbeliever
Exploring Adventureland
 
afirmbeliever's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
Points: 8,239
Oh my goodness. Please do not apologize. You'll be in our prayers. Take care of yourself.
I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Cheshire Cat 1 Contemporary Resort 1 United States of America Mouse Ears Teacups Pop Century Mickeys shoe Carousel horse Sorcerer\'s Hat Monorail Mickey\'s shorts Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Earful Tower Minnie\'s Bow Jungle Cruise It\'s a Small World

afirmbeliever is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2013, 08:43 PM   #55
Pooh46
Watching the kids play in a bug's land
 
Pooh46's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Chicago Suburb
Software: Adobe CC
Camera: Nikon D5300
Posts: 740
Points: 21,248
Not a problem! Take care of yourself!
__________________
Mouse Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Disney Vacation Club Member Boardwalk 1 Magical Express I love DCL! United States of America Sorcerer\'s Hat Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Teacups Minnie\'s Bow Earful Tower Ive met another MouseScrapper

Pooh46 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:12 AM   #56
Cindyrelly
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
 
Cindyrelly's Avatar
 
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SouthWestFLA
Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Posts: 235
Points: 3,046
Oh no, please take care and get well... that is the most important thing. Everything else can definitely wait. to cheer you
I link to MouseScrappers! Ive met another MouseScrapper

Cindyrelly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 10:33 AM   #57
Wahoomrm
E Ticket Holder
 
Wahoomrm's Avatar
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Ohio
Software: PSCS2
Camera: Canon
Posts: 3,611
Points: 7,665
You poor thing, Christina! I don't care waiting at all. This is a 'fun' thing, not something to cause stress. Take care of yourself, no matter how long it takes!
__________________
Michelle
Mouse Ears Minnie\'s Bow United States of America Mickey Pumpkin Sorcerer\'s Hat Contemporary Resort 2 Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! Magical Express Expedition Everest Contemporary Resort 1 Mickey Parts Patchwork Canada France United Kingdom Morocco Japan Italy Germany China Norway Mexico

Wahoomrm is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-01-2013, 11:15 AM   #58
MJAJmom
E Ticket Holder
 
MJAJmom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2010
Location: Austin, Texas
Software: PSE 7.0
Posts: 4,543
Points: 13,728
Get well soon Christina. Hopefully you'll be feeling better soon.
__________________
Linda
Pirate Ears Minnie\'s Bow Sorcerer\'s Hat Mouse Ears Teacups Pirate Flag Monorail Carol helped me book my vacation! Magical Express Star Tours Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Expedition Everest Rocket Jets United States of America Mickey Pumpkin

MJAJmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2013, 06:24 PM   #59
Jennipher
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
 
Jennipher's Avatar
 
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Software: Photoshop CS4
Posts: 86
Points: 1,268
Christina-Please get better soon! The blog hop should be the least of your worries.

Hugs-
Jennifer
Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar

Jennipher is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2013, 12:49 AM   #60
Romajo
Picking up some last minute souvenirs on Discovery Island
 
Romajo's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2010
Location: Wijk bij Duurstede, Netherlands
Camera: Sony
Posts: 2,891
Points: 12,591
Christina, hope you are doing well, or at least better, by now. Did they remove you gall bladder already (have had that myself a few years ago, too). Anyway, have been out of town myself for a few days and was wondering why the link for the entire kit wasn't posted yet. Now I understand, and can wait (of course) till you are recovered enough (or fully, or just when you are ready for it) to post it/send it out. For now I'm sending you some pixiedust across the ocean for a full recovery, hopefully soon!
__________________

Go to my shop, my blog and my Facebook page.
Netherlands Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar Eiffel Tower Mickey Pumpkin Expedition Everest Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove Mickeys shoe

Romajo is offline   Reply With Quote
Reply


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 04:49 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger