|
|
#41 | ||||
|
Stopping for lunch at the Blue Bayou
Join Date: Mar 2011
Location: SouthWestFLA
Software: PhotoShop
Camera: Nikon 3100
Posts: 235
|
Quote:
Thanks for the extra time!
|
||||
|
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#42 | |||
|
Stopping to get photos of floral Mickey
Join Date: Aug 2012
Location: North Carolina
Software: Photoshop CS4
Posts: 86
|
I'm done, I'm just having problems with my server where my files are stored. It looks like everythign is working now and the files are uploading.
Last edited by Jennipher; 04-26-2013 at 11:22 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#43 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
|
I still need to QC mine and get a preview done. I'll try to get it done after my appointment this morning. Sorry for the delay.
__________________
![]() Last edited by larkd; 04-29-2013 at 07:11 AM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#44 | |||
|
Buying my Disneyland park tickets
Join Date: Dec 2011
Posts: 55
|
I sent mine via the DropItToMe yesterday. Is there anything else I needed to do?
Also just to verify, I am in the process of creating a new website and will be hosting the hop on my new blog. http://creativelyobsessed.com/blog-2/ |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#45 | |||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
|
I finished mine yesterday but can't find the dropittome link and password. Guess it's just not my month.
__________________
![]() |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#46 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
|
I just private messaged them to you. I know all about not having them. I keep saying I'm going to tattoo them to my forehead. LOL.
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#47 | |||
|
Taking the Monorail to EPCOT
Join Date: Sep 2011
Location: MO
Software: Photoshop CS4
Camera: Lumix
Posts: 1,422
|
I have run into some delays getting the collab to you guys (the story of my life...), but I wanted to get the blog hop lineup to you so you can get your blog hop posts ready.
Here is the lineup for the blog hop: Chef Minnie Mouse: http://lisacampbelldesigns.blogspot.com/ MJAJmom: http://www.mjajdesigns.blogspot.com/ Cindyrelly: http://www.cindyrelly.blogspot.com/ larkd: Romajo: http://romajoscrap.blogspot.nl/ Pooh46: http://www.bookladydesigns.blogspot.com/ Jennipher: http://joyfulexpressionsscraps.blogspot.com/ afirmbeliever: http://artsandainsdesigns.blogspot.com/ msbagley: http://madforthemouse.blogspot.com/ Creatively Obsessed: http://creativelyobsessed.com/blog-2/ I still need a link for larkd's facebook page. I'll update this post when I get it. Here is a list of the participants. I want to make sure I didn't leave anyone out. AAD BLD Charelkenl COD CRelly Jennipher larkd --- I'm watching for your submission. I saw that afirmbeliever sent the dropittome link and password. LCD --- Your "b" folder was empty when I tried to open it. Can you please resend? M4TM MJAJ momeee Romajo Wahoomrm
__________________
Last edited by frogfish; 04-29-2013 at 01:57 PM. |
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#48 | |||
|
Exploring Adventureland
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: North Carolina
Software: PSE 2020
Camera: Iphone
Posts: 1,024
|
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
|
|
#49 | ||||
|
Heading to the Contemporary Resort
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Northern California, USA
Software: PSE10
Posts: 1,319
|
Quote:
__________________
![]() |
||||
|
|
|
||||
|
|
#50 | |||
|
Having breakfast at Cape May
![]() Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Quilmes, Argentina
Software: Photoshop CS5
Camera: Nikon D-5100
Posts: 2,037
|
Booo I missed it this time!!
__________________
|
|||
|
|
|
|||
![]() |
|
|