|
|
#31 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
Join Date: Jan 2013
Posts: 568
|
Love the template. I tweaked it a bit to use it for a 8.5x11 page.
Also LOVE LOVE LOVE the mickey hat. This worked out perfectly for the mickey pumpkin. ![]() ![]() I also posted in the EVIL QUEEN thread. |
|||
|
|
||||
| Sponsored Links |
|
|
#32 | |||
|
Spending the night in the Grand Californian
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: Anaheim, CA, USA
Camera: Stylus 1010
Posts: 576
|
Pieces of Eight
I'm not sure when this challenge ended, but I just loved the template and wanted to participate. Thank you!
![]() Forum Last edited by Carolc; 09-24-2013 at 06:41 PM. Reason: image not showing |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#33 | |||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
|
Not sure if this challenge has ended, but would still love to have the pngs or SBC file for this template! The link for png's on the first page, didn't have them in the file...just a jpeg and PSD file.
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] |
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#34 | |||
|
Racing through the icy caverns of the Matterhorn
Join Date: Feb 2013
Location: Canada
Software: Gimp
Camera: Canon T1
Posts: 405
|
Very nice LO everyone. I wish I had half the talent that most of you have.
|
|||
|
|
||||
|
|
#35 | ||||
|
It's a Great Big Beautiful Tomorrow
![]() Join Date: May 2009
Location: I live about 10 minutes from the Sweetest Place on Earth.....Hershey, PA
Posts: 1,253
|
Quote:
here is the one for the pngs {link expired} Last edited by Carolc; 09-24-2013 at 06:41 PM. |
||||
|
|
|||||
|
|
#36 | ||||
|
In the Hall of Presidents
Join Date: Sep 2009
Posts: 1,151
|
Quote:
Thank you, Natalie! Hope things settle down for you
__________________
Cheryl[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC] Last edited by Carolc; 09-24-2013 at 06:43 PM. |
||||
|
|
|||||
|
|
#37 | |||
|
Having breakfast in Goofy's Kitchen
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Australia
Software: Photoshop Elements
Camera: Sony A550
Posts: 588
|
Yeti
I have done this page a couple of weeks after the challenge. But I really liked they LO and just hadn't had time.
__________________
|
|||
|
|
||||
![]() |
|
|