MouseScrappers.com  

Go Back   MouseScrappers.com > Scrapbooking > Photography
Click here to view our Sponsors Click here to visit us on Facebook Follow us on Pinterest
FAQ Community Calendar Today's Posts Search Virtual Pin Shop
Notices

 
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 10-31-2011, 06:27 PM   #1
QuiltyMom
E Ticket Holder
 
QuiltyMom's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Northern Virginia
Software: Creative Memories SBC+ 4.0
Camera: Panasonic Lumix FZ150
Posts: 4,581
Points: 41,915
HELP!!! My camera just died!!!

Yup - just as I was about to take Halloween photos. The flash doesn't work any more even though the rest of the camera does - for now.

So, I need some opinions. I need a good camera, but something that isn't heavy. Therefore, a DSLR is out. I currently have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 that I've had for 4 years, and I love it. It's a POS that functions just about like a DSLR, but it is very lightweight.

With DD now doing ice skating I need something fast enough to get photos of her on the ice, and with a decent zoom if possible. I'm partial to the Lumix line because of the Leica lenses they have, but am open to hearing what ya'll might suggest.

So, does anyone have any suggestions? I need to find something fast!!!
__________________

Thanks for hosting Mickey Bar I link to MouseScrappers! Thanks for being an outstanding contributor Jan! Mouse Ears Earful Tower Pirate Ears Mickeys shoe Mickey\'s shorts Mickey\'s glove It\'s a Small World Eiffel Tower Sleeping Beauty\'s Castle (Disneyland) Monorail Teacups Viking Ship I got Cinderella Castle for referring people to MouseScrappers! Skyway Carousel horse Pop Century Magical Express Beware of Hitchhiking Ghosts! I love DCL! Wish VoluntEAR - Castle Pirate Flag Pirate Dog Jungle Cruise Rocket Jets Ive met another MouseScrapper

QuiltyMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
 


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off

Forum Jump


All times are GMT -7. The time now is 01:40 AM.



Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.

© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger