![]() |
HELP!!! My camera just died!!!
Yup - just as I was about to take Halloween photos. The flash doesn't work any more even though the rest of the camera does - for now.
So, I need some opinions. I need a good camera, but something that isn't heavy. Therefore, a DSLR is out. I currently have a Panasonic Lumix DMC-FZ8 that I've had for 4 years, and I love it. It's a POS that functions just about like a DSLR, but it is very lightweight. With DD now doing ice skating I need something fast enough to get photos of her on the ice, and with a decent zoom if possible. I'm partial to the Lumix line because of the Leica lenses they have, but am open to hearing what ya'll might suggest. So, does anyone have any suggestions? I need to find something fast!!! |
You've probably already purchased something by now, but I absolutely love my Panasonic Lumix LX5.
http://www.amazon.com/Panasonic-DMC-...9794348&sr=8-1 |
Yeah, I did get one, also a Lumix, but I can't remember which number. I think it's on my stats under my avi, though. I love it!
|
| All times are GMT -7. The time now is 07:18 PM. |
Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
© Copyright 2009 - 2024 MouseScrappers.com, All rights reserved.
MouseScrappers.com is not affiliated in any way with Walt Disney World, The Walt Disney Company, or any of their affiliates or subsidiaries.
Visit Disney's official web site at Disney.com As to Disney artwork, logos and properties: © Disney
Ad Management plugin by RedTyger